Got pin for free dining!!

WHIT1

Mouseketeer
Received a pin for free dining for nov 23-29 our dates for our WDW vacation. It took 23 yrs of going to WDW evey year and we finally got a pin. We are staying at Little Mermaid at AOA and am so excited. :yay::yay: Anyone else got one in the mail, yet??:dance3::dance3:

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats though, hope some of your pixie dust rubs off on me:wizard:

Congrats on the code. I got one in the mail also, although I had received one a few weeks ago via e-mail. The e-mail had a different pin code then the regular mail. We are also using ours to stay at Little Mermaid section of AoA at the end of October.

I seem to have gotten in good with Disney because after not getting a code for many years I have now received one for at least the last five years in a row. Maybe it is because I always use it.

we also got lucky for once!

8 nights at the Contemp.

Thinking about upgrading to deluxe dining. I enjoy some of the CS places so that is really holding me back.

I got a pin code in the mail for FD.I called the same day
and AoA was avail. for LM. We stayed at POP in Mar. and
I enjoyed looking at AoA from across the bridge. I wanted
to stay there one day, and didn't know it would be so soon.
Oct 21-25, can't wait. Now I will be able to see POP from a
new view.

We received a free dining deal in the mail last week & I tossed it, as my mom is taking us on a cruise the week after Xmas...one big trip/yr is good.
WELL...DD has qualified to cheer in the taping of the WDW Xmas parade...and airfare is cheapest arriving Nov. 27...which is within the free dining dates!! YIKES!
IF I call, the PIN will be associated w/ my name, right?
We are looking to stay at Coronado--is that quick service free or regular dining plan (2 years ago we could stay at a value & get the regular plan!)
OMG, SO excited!

Yes the pin should be with your name. I called to book one year and had a pin on there and never recieved the code in the mail. Have fun!! O and congrats to your daughter! :cool1:

Funny thing...DS17 has been pestering to go to WDW again...I'm saying, no, we've done it twice...looking for somewhere new like D.C. or Chicago.
SO this cheer thing pops up & think I hate to pass on such a special deal...wait, didn't we get a PIN last week?? And with double beds in value resorts, we have pretty much outgrown them (except family suite at All-Star resorts)...Coronado is only $500 more than Pop Century--bigger beds, fridge, coffee maker, DDP instead of QWDP...WORTH the extra $500--and by making it 7 nights instead of 3 nts for the cheer event, we save $500 on air...so truly a wash, $ wise...hmmmm...7 night for the same price as 3??!! OF COURSE.
Hate missing 6 days work/school, but I visited w/ DS17 & he assured me that as good of students as they are, it will be fine.
Again....funny thing, thought I was done w/ WDW, BUT I think this is pretty cool, so I am fired up---NOW, just hope DH says yes!

That's an awesome deal!! Hope he says yes!! I am also opting for Coronado Springs for 2013... I just hope they offer the same free dining package that they did this year. We would upgrade the free dining if we stayed at POP and if we can get the DDP free at the moderate it would be a better deal for just about the same price! Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

So jealous of all those who received codes! Could anybody tell me when they had last visited WDW and were they on the FD that time? I'm trying to figure out how Disney decides who to mail the offer to. I'm a loyal yearly customer but I've received nothing :sick: and these dates would be PERFECT!

Also some are saying they booked Animation or Pop - but does the PIN advertise regular dining or quick service dining with a value resort?

So jealous of all those who received codes! Could anybody tell me when they had last visited WDW and were they on the FD that time? I'm trying to figure out how Disney decides who to mail the offer to. I'm a loyal yearly customer but I've received nothing :sick: and these dates would be PERFECT!

Also some are saying they booked Animation or Pop - but does the PIN advertise regular dining or quick service dining with a value resort?

Quick Service

SpectroMan71 said:

We last stayed GF last December with room only. Added DDP due to up charge for holidays. This time we got the PIN for FD. Never used FD before but they're not doing a room only discount for our dates, so we booked this and will change to r/o if one comes out. For the last year or so I have not received any PIN code mailers, THEY ALL COME TO THE HUBBY, who, while he pays the bills, has NEVER BOOKED A WDW VACATION! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter