Got our Paperwork! One question

brandip22

Busy obsessing over my next trip!
Most of you may know, but we took the plunge to get everything started on Monday. & I actually told DH Tuesday as a surprise. Well, we got out big packet in last night and read through it together. The only question I have is that on one of the many pages, it read that we are giving back our inital use year points to DVD. But, we didn't do that- we opted to keep them and not get the extra money. I will call my guide, but was just wondering is this was standard wording or if I need to be concerned? Oh, and DH was a little worried at first, but is getting very excited now that's he's reading. He's also been lurking on this board, which has helped his excitement grow. So, thanks to all of you!!

If you are paying the full price of $89 and NOT electing to sell your first year's points back to Disney for a credit (Is is $10 now?), then I would either line out and initial that incorrect section, or have your guide ship out a corrected set of documents. Get the written documents correct, so you won't have problems later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter