Got our MNSSHP tickets!

DaisyD

<font color=teal>Nothing like crunchy milk in the
Nothing says "Disney Trip" like some MNSSHP tickets in the mail! I got mine the other day. We are going on Oct 2nd. Anyone else get their tickets yet?

I got mine too. We are going October 10th. :banana:

We just bought ours for the sept 15 one, cant wait!!! Just have to worry about transporting costumes down there for it! :)

I got ours in the mail today for the September 22 party. We have such a long wait ahead and getting these in the mail made it seem closer. Can't wait.

Did they come in a plain white envelope with a Lake Buena Vista addy on them? If so, we got ours! Mom just hasn't opened her mail yet, LOL!

They were in the mail today!!! Going October 2nd!! See you there DaisyD....not sure what our costumes will be yet but we're working on it!!! :thumbsup2

We are going Ocotober 17 and I got mine on Saturday, I was really surprised to get them so soon

my2boys said:
They were in the mail today!!! Going October 2nd!! See you there DaisyD....not sure what our costumes will be yet but we're working on it!!! :thumbsup2

No costumes here yet either. We will be eating at LTT at 5:30 if anyone wants to look out for 4 females ages 7-65!

Should I be worried, I ordered mine on May 1st very early and I never got mine :confused3 , I am getting nervous

I wouldn't be nervous, I ordered mine Sat the 29th and they came today, I know some people got them yesterday. In a week or so I might worry but you will probably have them tomorrow or Wed.

We got ours for the 10th today, also. Perhaps we'll see you there. We should be a Peter Pan and Capt. Hook along with Tinkerbell and Wendy family provided the children stick to the program and don't decide they want to wear different costumes this Halloween. We have ADRs at LTT for 5PM. Anybody else?

We got ours in today's mail, too! We're going twice during our trip (10/24 & 10/26)...it'll be our 1st time to go down during MNSSHP & Epcot's F & WF. We can't wait!!! :cool1:

Tiggerrn2 said:
We got ours for the 10th today, also. Perhaps we'll see you there. We should be a Peter Pan and Capt. Hook along with Tinkerbell and Wendy family provided the children stick to the program and don't decide they want to wear different costumes this Halloween. We have ADRs at LTT for 5PM. Anybody else?

Hey there~ :wave2:

We have ADRs at LTT for 5pm too!!! Maybe we will see you. I will look out for those costumes. I am not sure our costumes yet.

Got ours Saturday, which was a surprise. Make sure you all check the backs of them to confirm they are for the dates and ages you wanted (it's quite small print) I'm sure they will all be fine, but at least if you check them now you will have lots of time to get them changed if need be.

I'm so excited, then I realize how long I've got to wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter