???Got my Ticketmania 5-day PHP in mail...???

laura6598

Earning My Ears
on the website it said "5-day Park Hopper Plus 2 -Plus visits" so I odered. Well, I received mine yesterday and on the back of all three they say "5-day PK-HPR w/4 PLUS SPECIAL" Does this mean that I get 4-plus visits instead of 2?? I thought that this deal expired along time ago, but could it be too good to be true? This type of thing just never happens to me!! Help me read the back of these things pllleeasse!!! Going to WDW in 9 days....WHOOO-HOOOO!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Laura:)

Yes, it sure does mean you get 4 plusses rather than two, you got a surprise!!!! Good for you! :) It is exactly the same one my daughter got for 252.00 from Ticketmania. What does your invoice that came with the ticket say?

Well, my receipt only states "5-Day Park Hopper Plus AD" (which is for adult tickets) and "5-Day Park Hopper Plus CD" (for child) and all of the tickets say 4 Plus Special on the back!! I guess I really lucked out then!! I paid $260.00 each for the adult tickets and $212 for the child(this included taxes and free shipping). I am really excited about this one!! Hurry and get your 5-day park hoppers from Ticketmania!!!!!

Laura:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by laura6598
Well, my receipt only states "5-Day Park Hopper Plus AD" (which is for adult tickets) and "5-Day Park Hopper Plus CD" (for child) and all of the tickets say 4 Plus Special on the back!! I guess I really lucked out then!! I paid $260.00 each for the adult tickets and $212 for the child(this included taxes and free shipping). I am really excited about this one!! Hurry and get your 5-day park hoppers from Ticketmania!!!!!

Laura:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Well, you got lucky!!!! Good for you!!!! I am going to be nosey here, and forgive me please, but, what is the price printed on the back of the ticket?

I thought this board WAS about being nosey!!!:p The back of the ticket says "valued at $269.00 plus tax" (AD) and $216.00 plus tax(CD). I'm assuming that this was before WDW ticket increase pricing because the new 5-day park hopper plus (only 2 visits) is $286.49 and $230.04 respectively. I hope this helps you, and just to make certain you know that we received our Ticketmania tickets very quickly, about 9 days after I ordered them from the internet system. I would highly recommend them!! (even though I was sceptical at first!!)

Laura

Originally posted by laura6598
I thought this board WAS about being nosey!!!:p The back of the ticket says "valued at $269.00 plus tax" (AD) and $216.00 plus tax(CD). I'm assuming that this was before WDW ticket increase pricing because the new 5-day park hopper plus (only 2 visits) is $286.49 and $230.04 respectively. I hope this helps you, and just to make certain you know that we received our Ticketmania tickets very quickly, about 9 days after I ordered them from the internet system. I would highly recommend them!! (even though I was sceptical at first!!)

Laura

It might be about being nosey, but, I am always a little shy about asking the price of something. :)
The ticket I purchased for my daughter, which is the same one you have was valued at 259.00 plus tax, I paid 252.00. with tax.
I purchased hers before the price increase.
I agree, Ticketmania is great!!!!
Laura, thanks for the answers to my questions, and I am thrilled that you got lucky.
Gail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter