Got my stimulus check way early!

leahjade

DIS Veteran
It was supposed to be mailed July 4 week since we're at the end of the social security numbers, and I received it yesterday already!

Great!! We are suppose to be in that bunch too. No check for us yet though.

Heck we were supposed to be in the May 16th group and still have nothing. Go figure. Thank goodness we don't need it for anything important.

Did you get a non-direct deposit check originally?

What are the 2 last numbers of your SS#?

Ours is 99! :(

Ours will be under a 46 and we aren't on the site yet either. Still waiting for June 13th week.

OP - are you sure yours wasn't under a spouses number from a joint filing? That seems waaaaaaaay early.

ours is 61 and was told it wouldnt be mailed out till the week of Juen 20th... :confused3

Ours is 35 and is showing up on the site and says its scheduled to be mailed out on June 6. Would be cool to get it early but not planning on it.

Are people getting letters beforehand telling them they would be getting a check for sure? We got a general form a couple of months ago telling us we could be eligible; and when I put our info in online, it said we would probably get them (I am self-employed and my dad is retired). We didn't get refunds this year, so we're assuming if we do get them they will be mailed; and according to the website, we would get mailed checks mid-June.

Are people getting letters beforehand telling them they would be getting a check for sure? We got a general form a couple of months ago telling us we could be eligible; and when I put our info in online, it said we would probably get them (I am self-employed and my dad is retired). We didn't get refunds this year, so we're assuming if we do get them they will be mailed; and according to the website, we would get mailed checks mid-June.

I got a letter on Tuesday stating the amount I would be getting. The last two of mine is 21 so my check is supposed to be mailed by May 31.

What website are you guys using to predict? Is it the same one you go to to see if your tax refund was sent yet?

I couldnt pull anything up on mine online until after I received it direct deposit..I got mine 5/2. I got the letter in the mail a few days afterwards..
DF is suppose to get his July 4th thru the mail.. Here is hoping for it early to be able to use on vacation in less than two wks!

I just checked and ours is finally showing up on their site (says it's scheduled to go out on June 6th). According to their criteria, mine should have been direct deposited almost a month ago. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter