Got my PS's

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
Woohoo... I have all of our PSs booked... (all but 4 of our meals at the park had PS options...) and got everything I wanted. I wanted Ariel's dinner for the night we arrived, and the CM I got on the phone today was able to get me a 4:20 ressie. Before today (I have tried every day for 3 days) they just kept giving me lunch options. But this CM was awesome, and I got to book everything... then I called Rainforest C. and booked them for our lunch one day... so we are all done...

Next I need to get on the line with vacation planning and get all the little stuff worked out... autographed pic for my dd and 1st time button for her... thinking about doing a gift basket, but I am not sure...

1 question for all of you (you've been so helpful up to now!!) We are staying at DLH, can you buy a small (single serve) carton of milk at any of the DLH restaurants to take back to your room (for coffee and dd to drink later)? Or should we figure out how to pack that in with us??

Thanks!

--Lisa

The pizza place in DTD also sells single carton milks. You can pick one up there, if need be.

I am happy for you that you got Ariel's! Your DD will have a great time!!

What other places did you make PS's for?

Yep...you can buy carton's of milk at the coffee house. We did this several times to use for breakfast in our room in the morning.

Thanks all... if I can get milk then we should be doing great!!

I got PSs for: Ariels for an early dinner (4:20), Goofy's Kitchen breakfast, Steakhouse 55 dinner, Rainforest C for lunch, Storytellers for dinner, and Steakhouse 55 for breakfast... we like hearty breakfasts for the most part, and want to eat right away... so our breakfasts are for 7:30 am, lunches at 11:30 and dinner at 5 or 5:30 depending on the place.

Also planning on going to Crocs Bits for lunch when we arrive, French Market for lunch the next day, Jazz Kitchen for breakfast (no PSs for breakfast, it is counter service) one morning, and Pacific Wharf for lunch on our last day (I am a sourdough fiend!)

I basically read all the menus and went with food I knew we'd like, and places that had a bit of atmosphere, that my daughter would also like... we also decided to stick close to the hotel for a lot of meals, since we'll be back and forth for naps and such...

I can not wait!!!

:cool1:

--Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter