• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my proofbooks from Randy...now what???

PrincessJewel

Living our happily ever after...
Hey guys, figured someone may be able to help me with this...

I just got my 2 proof albums and cds in the mail from Randy. There was no other information in the box. I ordered a package from him that included a leather album too. I guess I'm wondering how am I supposed to go about getting this?

I'm assuming that there is some way that I pick the photos I want to go in the album...but I have no way of knowing how many per page, sizes, etc. Was this info supposed to be with this package? Or am I supposed to be contacted and told what to do? Do I wait or take action? Thanks!

Yeah... it isn't too clear.

Do you know if your package included any additional prints, such as a 16x20, 11x14, or 8x11? You'll want to select prints for those. We listed the photograph numbers and the size print we wanted on a sheet of paper. Then we went through all our proofs and picked out the ones we wanted to be represented in the album. Ideally you'd choose about 90-100 pictures for the album. Then we put the prints in the order that we wanted, and put them, and the list of the enlargements, in an envelope and mailed it to them. We got our album back about four months later.

If you'd like to see what the album looks like, PM me, and I'll send you some pictures.
HTH!

i too just got my proof books and cds and was wondering the same thing:confused3

thanks for posting this!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I did the same as DisBride2007. I had called when I got my proof books and Linda told me to write the info on a piece of paper. I went back to my paperwork and looked at the package and picked an image for each enlargement. I then choose about 90-100 proofs I wanted in the album and sent them off along with my paper I wrote the image numbers on for the enlargements. I am still waiting for my albumn and stuff I sent it in Jan.

You should call Linda to clarify she is very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter