• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my plane tickets!!!!! we are officially going to disney!

Rebeccapaige!

Been to disney 13 times!!
Ok, its official!! We are going to Disney!! I made our plane tickets for February 1st through the 15th. I didn't get the best deal but its a good deal. we paid $217 for each of us which includes all tax etc. So for the 3 of us $651. I hope I catch the code deal for when we go! we're staying at the WL which I never hear about too many getting deals for on here? My computer was down for a month i'm glad I didn't lose my plane ticket price!! Anyhow we plan on staying with my grandparents the 1st through the 7th and the following week in disney!!! How do I make a trip counter on here?? We started a jar to save for our luau tickets, we put all our change into it we have $13.50 in two weeks! we need $80 lol. After I pay off these plane tickets I'll be booking our hotel! yay!!
Becky Paige and Hailey
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

oh yah forgot we're flying Midwest express I like the amount of room and the bigger seats! It's also Nonstop very important for a mom traveling solo with two girls so for all that I think I got a good deal!
Becky

Sounds like a great deal to me!!! I had to buy a ticket for an unexpected trip last March (bought about 1 month in advance) from Richmond, VA to WDW & I had to pay a little over $300. The flight was nonstop going, but we had to make a connecting stop on the way home.

Have a great trip!

Originally posted by Rebeccapaige!
Ok, its official!! We are going to Disney!! I made our plane tickets for February 1st through the 15th.

It's a great feeling, isn't it? :) Good for you! :wave2:

That's Great! I should be there with my DD around the same time! I haven't gotten our tickets yet so I don't know our exact days, but they should fall within the time you'll be there, so...we'll be there "together" LOL!

that's funny your going on a mommy daughter trip the same time!!
Becky, Paige and Hailey
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by Rebeccapaige!
that's funny your going on a mommy daughter trip the same time!!
Becky, Paige and Hailey
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:
Yep! Exciting, isn't it?!? :hyper: I haven't gotten my tickets yet, but my tentative dates are January 29-February 4...that could change a few days in either direction though. Maybe we'll see each other there, be sure to wear some lime green! ::yes::

Edited to add: It appears that I'll be switching to April or May. My Mom and Sister want to come along and they want warmer weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter