Got my passports today

ranman1973

Mouseketeer
With just 5 weeks to go, the passports for me and my twins arrived in the mail today. Yay! We're all set to go. My wife and daughter already have their passports.

Quick funny story for y'all. Last year, for spring break we went to Hawaii. 2 nights before our trip, I discovered that my twins passports had expired. Being from Canada, this is a requirement for flying into the US. I found out that minors can arrive in the US without a passport if by boat or car. Lucky. We took a ferry from Victoria to Seattle and hopped on our plan from SEA to HNL, and did the exact reverse coming back. Lesson learned. Check your passport well in advance. It worked out okay in the end, but I figure the extra cost of the ferry, hotel, taxi, food, and flight "changes" cost me about $500. An expensive mistake.

The only silver lining is that the hotel we stayed at in Seattle had free laundry to wash off the vomit from my daughter's not-so-pleasant ferry ride through the Puget Sound.

As a veteran traveller and the creator of a travel site (www.hoteldealsrevealed.com), I was somewhat embarrassed by this slip up.

Not this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter