Got my ME package and...

firegurl

Mouseketeer
I am a little nervous. I only received vouchers and luggage tags for myself and DS. I called and they had no record of my DH at all. He has been on the reservation the entire time, from the very beginning. That makes me a little nervous that these are the same people handling my luggage.

On the brightside, I got my ME tags so I am getting closer but now I need to wait for the new package to arrive with the corrected tags.

I am a little nervous. I only received vouchers and luggage tags for myself and DS. I called and they had no record of my DH at all. He has been on the reservation the entire time, from the very beginning. That makes me a little nervous that these are the same people handling my luggage.

On the brightside, I got my ME tags so I am getting closer but now I need to wait for the new package to arrive with the corrected tags.

As long as DISNEY knows he's on the reservation, you have nothing to worry about.

He will be allowed to ride the ME buses and your luggage will be fine.
Relax!

Call magical Express and double check. Do you need more of the stickers for your luggage? This year and last, they only sent us 1 per person. We called each year and received extra stickers. We dont know how to pack light...

Call magical Express and double check. Do you need more of the stickers for your luggage? This year and last, they only sent us 1 per person. We called each year and received extra stickers. We dont know how to pack light...

You don't need the yellow DME stickers/tags in the first place.
(This is why they stopped shipping so many to guests.)

Just hand your actual airline luggage info tags to the ME CM at the ME desk at the airport when you check in.
They will pick up the bags based on your airline luggage tag info.

Got our ME package Saturday and I called first thing Monday. They told me that they were going to send out a new package. Now only 29 more days. :cool1::cool1:

They looked up my room reservation and found DH so they added him and they are sending out new tags for all of us. They told me to keep the ones that I already have just in case I need more. Seems like they handled everything pretty easily just a little worrisome, if they lost DH from our reservation, what are they going to do to my luggage?

They looked up my room reservation and found DH so they added him and they are sending out new tags for all of us. They told me to keep the ones that I already have just in case I need more. Seems like they handled everything pretty easily just a little worrisome, if they lost DH from our reservation, what are they going to do to my luggage?

It's not the luggage that will be a problem. Just make sure they don't lose your DH at the airport! ;) :rolleyes1 ;)

KIDDING!! Don't worry, it will all be fine and you will have the time of your life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter