Got my MBA!

Floridanut

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Although I've passed all the exams I have been waiting for my dissertation to be accepted for the last few months. Once you pass the exams you know you won't fail the MBA. The worst that can happen is that your dissertation is sent back to you for either a full or a partial re-write.
Anyway on Friday I received official notice that my dissertatiion has been accepted in full and I will now be awarded an MBA at the end of May.
Finally after three years work - success.
Only problem is now that I've got it what do I do with it and what other courses of study are open to me.:bounce:
Anyway definitely nothing on the horizon until at least September (2003);) .

Kieran

Hi Kieran,
Great news and Well Done.Three years seems a long while when you are doing it but I am sure you feel it was worth it now.Let us know what you intend to do next.
Alan

Well done Keiren.

Was this an OU course. i am doing a science degree with Ou at the moment. In fact as i speak i am supposed to be looking at Newtons laws.

If your's was an Ou course how did you find it

Tanya

Congratulations, you must be so pleased that all your hard work has paid off.

Julie

<font size="4"><font color="red">Congratulations!</font></font>
Very well done :) :) :)

Well done Kieran. :)

My DW has just started her MBA, I understand how much time it must have taken up over the last three years.

Tanya,

No I did not study with OU. I did my MBA using a combination of distance learning and a program offered by the Bradford University Business School.
I think if I had done it all through distance learning I would either have not finished it or taken a lot longer to complete as the work got quite difficult through the program. You need access to other students just to network ideas.
Funnily enough I've actually got a science degree (and an engineering one - well I was young, single and no responsibilities so why not) both of which I undertook full time.
I then switched to distance learning and acquired a couple of business / management Diplomas plus a Health & Safety Diploma.
As a professor of mine a long time ago once said "If you can't be brilliant at one thing, then at least be (barely) competent in a lot of things".
I'm 42 now and still in essence the eternal student although I have manged to hold a full - time job for the last 20 years (more through luck then endeavour I suspect).

Dave - If your DW has just started her MBA, then I hope you are a good cook otherwise it's going to be takeaways or telly meals for the next few years LOL.;)

Nice one Kieran!

Now...where are the celebrations?

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter