Got my last webcert from freeride

LI Debbie

DIS Veteran
unless they come back in the Fall ( fingers crossed).

I cashed out on April 30th and just got it in my email. Thank you, freeride, for a VERY Merry Christmas last year. I miss you, but my house is much cleaner!

I just got my last webcertificate too. I'm sure we will all miss them. It was a great program. I started doing reward programs a year ago and FR paid for 2 Disney meals for 6 people!

We have to give them credit for the way they are taking care of their problems. They gave everyone enough notice to cash-in (if they had enough points). I appreciate their up-frontness (if that's a word). I hope they will be able to come back & will definitely search them out in the fall.

I also just received my last web certificate from Freeride. I really cut it close getting the points in before the deadline. I had trouble that morning logging on to my computer (I only needed 4 more points!!) I had to wait until I got to work but finally did it just before the cut off time. I was so excited to receive the e-mail today with the webcert confirmation. I was starting to sweat it out because we are leaving for WDW on Sunday. Thanks Freeride!! This trip will be a little more fun because of you!:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter