• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my first pin code -- but got a HUGE question?? HELP ME!!!

rockandrollmomma

Earning My Ears
I got a pin code for FREE dining during the summer time. With this package I have to buy 2 day base tickets in order to qualify. Question is will these tickets be able to be put on "paper" tickets rather than my KTTW card and saved for future use?

We will already have (upgraded) 10day/PH/WPFM tickets from July 18-24 with my husband's company trip. The plan is to book a trip on the tail end (for July 24-30) with the pin code and get the free dining, however, financially it makes more sense to use the tickets from the previous week and save the 2 day passes for a future trip. But, can it be done?

I hope this makes sense...........it sounds a lot easier talking about it rather than typing it. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter