Got my Disney Rewards today!!

DIS Veteran
We used the card for so many things this past year (not sure
exactly when we got the card, but it was a first day issue)

anyhow, I have 120 Disney Reward Dollars to spend!!!

I am so excited!!
cant wait till I get to WDW
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Awesome!!!

I have also been using my Disney card to collect Disney Dollars for my trip. I use my card for all of my monthly purchases and pay it off at the end of the month. Every little bit helps!

That's great! To me the Rewards are like getting free Disney money.

I'll be ordering my Rewards card in about 3 weeks.

If uou don't mind my asking, how much did you need to spend to get the $120? Thanks so much. Threehearts

You get $1 for every $100 spent. I've been charging EVERYTHING, then paying off my cc each month! I can't wait to spend all my "extra" Disney Rewards money on my next trip! :bounce:

You can use it for everything. I use it like a debit card. Everytime I use it I subtract from the check book. When the bill comes the money has already been taken out. I pay as many bills on line using it. I use it everywhere they accept VISA. Till December comes we should have at least $250.

Congrats and have a great time. I still working on my rewards and am just reaching the $50 mark.

I am using mine on at one romatic dinner alone with my hubby for our 13th anniversary!!!puckerup:

yummy!

I have $298...whoopee! I charged everything to get this amount and luckily I received the double rewards for a couple of months when I spent more than $850. Luckily I live near a Disney Store and have charged a ton of disney dollars so I got rewards on those purchases.
We are leaving in August so I have another month to get a few more $$$, but no more double rewards...

wow..this thread got me thinkg so i went and checked my Reward dollars...$275 of them! :earseek: What have I been buying :p

Not to worry thoguh, Im safe with my CC, never have a balance, never gain interest...just earn my rewards! ::yes::

Wow..now to think of all the ways to spend my $275 at WDW in 20 days!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Jungle Josh

Wow, Josh, that's terrific! That's the way to do it - always pay it off (that's the rule in our family, too :teeth: ). Gosh, a guy who loves Disney that has good money management skills - can I introduce you to my daughter :p ?

:teeth: Please do! I'd love to meet your daughter...she is legal right? don't want to come off as creepy! :yes:

Jungle Josh :teeth:

Yeah! We will have about $120+ too after charging the balance for our trip and cruise. $35 were bonus points. I have the double points for a year too so that may add extra. We will use ours towards food at WDW.

I've charged about everything too and got about $400 in rewards. I haven't claimed mine yet but will in a few days. What exactly did Visa/Disney Card send you? Guess I'm not really sure what to expect.

wow that is impressive!! i thought i had alot!!

they sent what looks like a credit card/debit card.
it is neat. you use it like a credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter