• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my Destination D and Scavenger Hunt ticket!!

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
Woo Hoo!! :cool1:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I am sooo excited!

Now I need to find team members for the hunt...

anyone need a team??

I got my Destination D ticket! I am so excited since I have been counting down the days until May!

i got my tickets too.

though I was surprised to have to pay $175 for my guest as well as an additional $175 for myself.

We're in for the Scavenger Hunt! :thumbsup2 Still debating on the $175pp for the other events.

I am trying to register for this event and the I keep getting that I am not a regisreted D23 member. My membership doesn't expire until June 2011 and I was an original charter member.

I am entering my number just as it appears on the card. Do I need to include all the numbers or am I missing something?

I emailed guest services to see what the problem is. I hope they get back to me soon.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar problem.

I am trying to register for this event and the I keep getting that I am not a regisreted D23 member. My membership doesn't expire until June 2011 and I was an original charter member.

I am entering my number just as it appears on the card. Do I need to include all the numbers or am I missing something?

I emailed guest services to see what the problem is. I hope they get back to me soon.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar problem.

Mine is a 16 digit number. I had trouble at first, but it was my fault because I missed a number.

Thanks Tom. My card was a little faded and I was missing a number. I was able to log in now.

But now my problem is it is saying there are no Destination D and Scavenger Hunt Combo tickets available! Could this be sold out already? Even if I try to just register for the Destination D I keep getting the same error messsage. Oh how I hate Disney's computer system. :headache:

Did you click on the scavenger hunt icon or the destination d icon? Try the opposite one. It may work.

Woo Hoo!! :cool1:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I am sooo excited!

Now I need to find team members for the hunt...

anyone need a team??

I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to DH before this afternoon. He was away on business yesterday and on conference calls all morning. He actually signed us up with his membership and put in 4 for our team. The other 2 still haven't confirmed yet so we may be looking for two members as well!! I wonder what would happen if you show up with just 2 members instead of 4 on a team... I'm excited!! Where is everyone starting the hunt? We start in Epcot.

I registered today for the Destination Disney. I did not register for the scavenger hunt.

One thing I did as soon as the detailed information came out was made a reservation at the Contemporary for a few nights, as well as making dining reservations for both lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday.

I registered today for the Destination Disney. I did not register for the scavenger hunt.

One thing I did as soon as the detailed information came out was made a reservation at the Contemporary for a few nights, as well as making dining reservations for both lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday.

I made some ressies for Saturday for lunch and dinner. I haven't made any for Sunday yet.

I'm in too!! I wonder how many tickets they will sell for this? I am just doing the Destination D event.

I so wish I could join a team...would love to do this but I can't swing it. You are going to have soooo much fun!!

I believe the rule is....if you bring it up...you have to plan it.

Why not a Dole Whip meet at the Poly during one of the breaks?

Sounds like you have it half of it planned! :rotfl2: I have never planned one of these things. I will have to look at the schedule again and figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter