• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my August CD paypal payment

I received my $5 disney dollar feather cash out today.

I'll definitely be willing to give cashduck a shot when they are back up but it might be difficult since Kira had many of the same offers as SR. Kira was so straightforward and honest and I'd love to support her if possible. So many webmasters have chosen to close up shop and leave their members high and dry, but Kira took the high road. Gotta respect her for that!

I still have not gottenmy check
I am not sure about CD. I was a site I did very very few offers on. Just ones that were not else where. But then small checks are nice too. :) we'll see. I think I am happy with SR as my main site and then a few other sites, like QR and CR, where I do like 10-20 dollars a month or every two months.

I still have not gottenmy check
I am not sure about CD. I was a site I did very very few offers on. Just ones that were not else where. But then small checks are nice too. :) we'll see. I think I am happy with SR as my main site and then a few other sites, like QR and CR, where I do like 10-20 dollars a month or every two months.
I finally got my check today. The check was dated 9/7/07(there is no date stamp from the post office). I don't know why it took so long to get from Ohio to Pa. You will hopefully get yours tomorrow or Friday.

I, however, am still waiting on my Disney Gift card. Has anybody else gotten their gc yet?

Anyway, I always found that CD's offers credited much faster than SR. So, I am willing to give the site another go. But, who knows what kind of changes she will need to make to be competitive. Time will tell.

I got my DD yesterday! Still waiting for my Disney GC, though! It's strange. I got my feather prizes all separately, plus this one with my DD. So, I got 4 different mailings. She could have saved on stamps by sending them all at once. But it has been fun getting something in the mail almost every day this week. :)

As for going back to CD, I probably will for a while and see how it goes. I really did like the site. Towards the end it seemed like there weren't any new offers, but hopefully that will change. We'll see.

pirate: I received my $2 Disney Dollars..:lmao: BUT Guess what, They were the VERY COOL Pirates of the Caribbean Disney Dollars. :thumbsup2 I'm saving these ones!! pirate:

I got mine yesterday too :banana: and I was so excited to have three PIRATE Disney Dollars, though two of them were all crumpled, so that sucked, but I did have one good one!

I finally got my GC today! Yeah! That was the last thing I was waiting for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter