• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my August CD paypal payment

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
Haven't gotten my Disney Dollars yet, though.

WOW cool...I only ordered $18 Disney Dollars...so hopefully soon...I did get my CD post-its yesterday.

I got my $6.30 via paypal today for August. It's not a lot, but that's one counter service meal for one of us for our next trip!

I got my disney dollars feather prize earlier in the week. I am still waiting on a disney gc and a check. Hopefully tomorrow.

I got my $6.30 via paypal today for August. It's not a lot, but that's one counter service meal for one of us for our next trip!

every little bit adds up. I only have a 12 check and 5 DD coming but if I do that every month for the next year it would be 144 and 60! It adds up. I now have a thermometer where I color in every time I get some money. It is helping seeing the little add up.

I just logged on and my LAST Disney Dollar payment went to completed on the 14th of September, so I should have them any day!! :cool1:

Is everyone planning on going back to CD??

I just logged on and my LAST Disney Dollar payment went to completed on the 14th of September, so I should have them any day!! :cool1:

Is everyone planning on going back to CD??

Was you DD a feather prize or a cashout? I can't seem to find where to check on my feathre cashout.

Honestly I'm so into SR that I'm not sure if I will go back. I am just doing so well at SR now. I'll give CD a try but I know where I will be spending the majority of my time.

Was you DD a feather prize or a cashout? I can't seem to find where to check on my feathre cashout.

Honestly I'm so into SR that I'm not sure if I will go back. I am just doing so well at SR now. I'll give CD a try but I know where I will be spending the majority of my time.

I Agree...I'm doing pretty good mainly with SR, and QR as well. So I think I will stick to those two. And that's it.

I am kinda skeptical about going back, I will check it out, but I kinda feel like she bailed out on us because things were going as well as before and now she is missing the $$ and is coming back. I could be wrong, but I sure would have felt better had she ridden it out with less offers till the storm waters cleared.

Yeah I was really surprised she paid up. I'm sure it was because she was coming back. If she wanted to do a site redesign she should have been upfront with everyone and just said it and taken the site down for a little bit. I'm not too sure what is going to be different over there. Like I said I'll check it out but I probably won't stay.

I got my 5 DD feather prize today. She should have sent the check with it to save her a stamp. Wonder when I will get that small check. Nice seeing more Disney money!

I got my $5.00 dd also today. All I have left is a ceramic duck bank. Oh well, April

Still waiting on my GC and check.

Got my final checks from CD yesterday!!!! I am so excited, put them in the back, and have send a needed payment to the credit card company!!!!:hippie:

Today was a boring mail day. I am waiting for my CD check, sent the 14th, and my SR Disney Dollars and my brokengold check so I am always anxiously awaiting the mail lady and I got nothing today, not even any freebies. :(

I got mine on Monday, both my DD for my feathers and my check $. I'll definitely give CD another try once it comes back. I'm just starting to get the hang of SR right now, so might try and juggle both of them and see how it goes.

I got my final check today.
I don't know if I'll go back to Cash Duck or not. I think I'll probably try a few things out and see how it goes. Honestly I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to do hardly any of the Reward Programs the past couple of months. I'm definitely going to lose my Supermember status at Sunshine next quarter. My last check is nearly all of a referral earning from my one referral that was active.

I like CashDuck, but the site has certainly been in a turmoil the past 3 months or so and that makes it really hard to want to commit. It did pay well however and you have to like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter