Got my 2009 Passporters...

mjmoon

Mouseketeer
It feels official now. Does anyone else use Passporters to organize your vacation? I had one in our '06 vacation (inlaws took us for Christmas, we stayed at the All Star Movies) and it was perfect for storing all the tickets/maps/receipts/etc. from each days events. It's a fun resource! I can't hardly wait!

I have mine too, I bought one for 7.00 off the internet it's a 2007 but still basically the same thing, just missing some things, wasn't sure I would like it and ended up loving it!

I'm a planning junky. I have the Passporter and also Tourguide Mike. My Passporter becomes a blended resource with info from Passporter, Tourguide Mike, Unofficial Guide to WDW...and of course the Disboards. You'll get good info and more forms, etc when you go to the Passporters website.

Have fun!

I love my Passporter too. I have several from previous years but not 2009 yet. I did just get The Complete Walt Disney World though, and love it! It is the first resource to come close to Passporter IMHO!

Love the Passporter! :thumbsup2

Like Judy, I am using a 2007 for our upcoming trip. If you guys haven't registered your books yet - do! You'll get offers (like $1 old versions...like the one I'm using now) and other discount offers. Enough has changed where I think I'll want a new and current one on our next trip, though.

And yeah, like 4daubers - mine is kind of a holding place for my TGM gathered info as well as my DIS gathered info.

One can never plan TOO much, right???? Right???? I don't have a problem, right??? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter