Got Inspired . . . *"Have you seen my family?" New Christmas Design*

Kristin~
Thank you so much for adding my blue border it's just what I wanted!!! When you added the border it now says 2008 could you please change it back to 2009 for me?? I apologize for being so much trouble. :guilty:

Thank you!!!
Carla

thank you so much for adding the border to our disign it will be perfect, we are using red shirts. Also thank you for taking the time to put our list of 13 together, i know it was a large request and that was a lot to download. i will post pictures once i get all my shirts finished.

Can you make me an invitation to Ohana that says something about being invited to eat Thanksgiving breakfast with Lilo and Stitch? The name is Brandt. Thanks!

I don't know if you were still taking requests, but if you are I would love the "Have you seen my family" with Mickey, Goofy, and Donald ( like on page 6) but without the year or something with 2008/2009? We are going to be there for New Years so just 2008 or just 2009 doesn't fit! I think this design is sooo cute, but no big deal if you are not taking request any more! Thanks

OOOHHH I hope you are still around take requests! I would really love to have the Have you seen my family design with 2008 (with the 00 being the mickey ears.

Thank you so much, I really hope you are still DISigning!

In post #134, could I get the "Holly"day Checklist made for
Po
Miss L
Aunt Beth
Uncle John
Uncle Mark
Big Sis
Lil Bro
Big Bro
Lil Sis

Thanks if you can.

Could I get the "check list" with Dad, Mom, Meme, Taylor, and Shai? Could I also please get the Playhouse Disney with Shai? Thank you so much! These are so cute. Tami

Can you make a have you seen my family for ak with the stack of fab 5 next to the giraffe clip art I've seen?

Could you possible do the Halloween "Have you seen my family?" 2009

And a check list with

Mike
Debbie
Brian
Nico
Luca
Doug
Sandi
Florica

I have plenty of time. Thank you for the hard work and great ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter