Got Inspired . . . *"Have you seen my family?" New Christmas Design*

I have this one:
LookingfortheMagic-1.jpg

Let me know if you were thinking of anything different:goodvibes

LOVE IT! Thank you! So cute!

Kristin~
Thank you so much for my designs, I love them!!! I hate to ask this but could you please put a royal blue frame just around the "Have You Seen My Family?" design? The color of Donald's outfit would be great!!!
I should have asked for that before you went to all the trouble of making it for me but I didn't think of it so I apologize for the extra work I have caused you. :blush:

Thanks again!!!
Carla

oh my goodness, we love it, I can't thank you enough, especially since we have thirteen in our group and you had to post each one for the checklist. it has been hard to come up with shirts for a large group. you do great work and we all really appreciate it. thanks again!!!!

Thank you so much! Now I have to get busy. We only have 9 days to go!:yay:
You are very welcome. I don't envy all that ironing! :goodvibes
LOVE IT! Thank you! So cute!
Thanks you're welcome.
Kristin~
Thank you so much for my designs, I love them!!! I hate to ask this but could you please put a royal blue frame just around the "Have You Seen My Family?" design? The color of Donald's outfit would be great!!!
I should have asked for that before you went to all the trouble of making it for me but I didn't think of it so I apologize for the extra work I have caused you. :blush:

Thanks again!!!
Carla
I guess I can do that. :crazy: I'll take care of it as soon as I can.
oh my goodness, we love it, I can't thank you enough, especially since we have thirteen in our group and you had to post each one for the checklist. it has been hard to come up with shirts for a large group. you do great work and we all really appreciate it. thanks again!!!!
Thank you. I understand the frustration of making them for a large group. Some advice make sure the table you are ironing on is cool if you are ironing on both sides. Got a transfer stuck to a table that way. Happy ironing! :rotfl:

thanks for the advice, one more thing, we are going to put them on a red shirt and would like to know if it isn't too much trouble if you could put a black border around the have you seen my family 2009 disney world shirt disign, we saw it posted for disney land but not world, thank you very much, we really appreciate it.

I would like a "Have you seen my family?" and Walt Disney World 2009 as well as the following names for the back if you have time.

Patrick
Amy
Callie
Zoe
JoJo
Bean
Sherry

Thanks a million!

Could you please make me a family checklist that says

Boo to You! at the top and the names

Nana
Poppa
Momma
Garrett

Thanks so much! This time next week we will be there! WOOHOO!

Love your disingns!!
Can you post a blank for the Grand Gathering with 8 boxes? Or when you get time have the following names by a box:
Grandma
Grandpa
Mommy
Daddy
Ariel
Aidyn
Selah
Seth

And could you post the blanks for any dining invites you have?

Thank you for yout time!!!! I appreciate it:goodvibes

Kristin~

Thanks again!!!
Carla

Here you go:
Haveyouseenmyfamilyblueborder.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if you have a christmas version of the Have you seen my family design? If not, can I get the regular one and can you put "Christmas Vacation" instead of grand gatherings.....the names on the back: Dad, Mom, Austin, Tyler, Kalliyan, Kaidyn, Makinley

Thanks

Here you go: :goodvibes
HaveyouseenmyfamilyChristmas-1.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Austin.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Dad.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Kaidyn.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Kalliyan.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Makinley.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Mom.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Tyler.jpg

oooooh, I would love to have this decked out in christmas too. If not could I just get the original one? This is so absolutely adorable. My family would love it. You're great!
Our names are:
Jim
Berta
Daphne
Chad
Erin
Jarrod
Alec
Blake
Maxon
Maddox
Mace

Thanks, Dpcheercoach

Enjoy: :goodvibes

HaveyouseenmyfamilyChristmas-1.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Alec.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Berta.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Blake.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Chad.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Daphne.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Erin.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Jarrod.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Jim.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Mace.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Maddox.jpg

CheckOffChristmas-Maxon.jpg

thanks for the advice, one more thing, we are going to put them on a red shirt and would like to know if it isn't too much trouble if you could put a black border around the have you seen my family 2009 disney world shirt disign, we saw it posted for disney land but not world, thank you very much, we really appreciate it.

Haveyouseenmyfamilyborder-2009.jpg

Love your disingns!!
Can you post a blank for the Grand Gathering with 8 boxes? Or when you get time have the following names by a box:
Grandma
Grandpa
Mommy
Daddy
Ariel
Aidyn
Selah
Seth

And could you post the blanks for any dining invites you have?

Thank you for yout time!!!! I appreciate it:goodvibes

Here you go: :goodvibes

CheckOff-Aidyn.jpg

CheckOff-Ariel.jpg

CheckOff-Daddy.jpg

CheckOff-Grandma.jpg

CheckOff-Grandpa.jpg

CheckOff-Mommy.jpg

CheckOff-Selah.jpg

CheckOff-Seth.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter