Got Inspired . . . *"Have you seen my family?" New Christmas Design*

Hope you had a fantastic trip! I couldn't wait 'til you got back and posted your Have you seen my family? design! It's so cool! Would you please make that design with Disneyland 2008 at the bottom? Will you also put a border around it so I could put it on a colored shirt? I appreciate it! Thank you!

Could you do the top design with 2009
And the secound one say Our Family Vacation and have the squares I will add in the names I only need 4 5 squares Thank you so much these are great

Here you go:

Haveyouseenmyfamily2009.jpg

CheckOffFamilyVacation.jpg

Thank you! :yay:
I'll post pics in about a month to show everyone how cool their designs look on our t-shirts. I really appreciate it!

I love your have you seen my family design, it is so cute! Do you think you you could put 13 names on the list to go on the back of the shirt, we were thinking maybe two columns sorted by the two families, what do you think will work. If you can do two columns we would like them listed like this:

First column

Johnny
Betty
Chris
Robin
Colin
Carstin

Second Column

Rick
Amy
Kyle
Jake
Ella
Cole
Zach

Could I please have one with the looking for my family, but have it say Cruising the Magic, or something like that, please??

Hi, I was wondering if you have a christmas version of the Have you seen my family design? If not, can I get the regular one and can you put "Christmas Vacation" instead of grand gatherings.....the names on the back: Dad, Mom, Austin, Tyler, Kalliyan, Kaidyn, Makinley

Thanks

oooooh, I would love to have this decked out in christmas too. If not could I just get the original one? This is so absolutely adorable. My family would love it. You're great!
Our names are:
Jim
Berta
Daphne
Chad
Erin
Jarrod
Alec
Blake
Maxon
Maddox
Mace

Thanks, Dpcheercoach

I love your have you seen my family design, it is so cute! Do you think you you could put 13 names on the list to go on the back of the shirt, we were thinking maybe two columns sorted by the two families, what do you think will work. If you can do two columns we would like them listed like this:

Here are your designs::goodvibes
CheckOff.jpg

CheckOff-Amy.jpg

CheckOff-Betty.jpg

CheckOff-Carstin.jpg

CheckOff-Chris.jpg

CheckOff-Cole.jpg

CheckOff-Colin.jpg

CheckOff-Ella.jpg

CheckOff-Jake.jpg

CheckOff-Kyle.jpg

CheckOff-Rick.jpg

CheckOff-Robin.jpg

CheckOff-Zach.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter