Got free dining email today

brekin67

DIS Veteran
Enjoy FREE Disney dining, ******** Family!

Everyone's idea of the perfect Walt Disney World® vacation is different. That's why we've got options to suit just about any taste and budget! Like the two great Magic Your Way package options below that include tickets, accommodations and FREE Disney dining!

Just choose the deal that's right for you
for arrivals most nights 4/23–8/13/11.

FREE Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
5-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation
package that includes Theme Park
tickets and accommodations at a
select Disney Deluxe Resort or
Disney Deluxe Villa Resort!

For example, pay just $999 per adult
(based on adult double occupancy) in
a standard room at Disney's Animal
Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness
Lodge for stays most nights
7/17–8/13/11.

Save $233 per adult!

Over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants, including some with Character Dining, participate in the Disney Dining Plan†! FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
5-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney
Moderate Resort!

For example, pay just $627 per adult
(based on adult double occupancy) in
a standard room at a select Disney
Value Resort for stays most nights
6/3–8/13/11.

Save $175 per adult!

Over 50 select Walt Disney World restaurants participate in the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan!

Ask about other lengths of stay when you call to book!

The number of rooms allocated for these offers is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required.

†Excludes gratuities and alcohol. Children age 3–9 must order from the children's menu, if available. Some Table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50

Please reference pin #**************** when calling.

Congratulations! I'm really hoping to get one of these pins too but no luck so far.

I just received this today as well. Not really planning anything tho...think they knew that?!

My wife and I each got that pin emailed to us TWICE now and they even mailed a post card to us for that deal. :lmao:

We need an October pin!:rotfl:

I've received the email twice and a postcard with the pin and it still ends in August which means we can't utilize it! I was so excited to get the newest email yesterday till I opened it and realized it was for the same time period! I need October!!!!:surfweb:

My mom got one today too. It's her 2nd PIN in 2 months. My sister got 2 last month. I got ZERO.

Deb

I received that in email 3 times and don't think I will be going this year. Last year when I wanted the pin I didn't get it.

Never got an email, but did call couple of days ago and after talking for some time, she asked me lots of questions about what were planning, and I casually asked about these PINs and she said they sent out to me. Get all other Disney emails and mail, so figure she added. Just my opinion. So from original booking in Dec for June, we have dropped price twice to a now just under $1K off orignal price. Woo hoo!

Wish I could give you mine - I have gotten three of them now but cannot use them since we are going in September.:sad2:

Good luck on getting a pin! pixiedust:

Thanks! :) We were booked at POR with free dining, then I got a 40% off PIN and didn't book anything (would have had 3 separate reservations because of our dates...but kicking myself now), and THEN we we switched to ASMu Family Suite (1 night at BC). We did get Kids Stay/Play Free thank goodness!! I have 2 weeks to make up my mind once and for all! :)

I got this yesterday too! Yay! Except when I try to book with it... it doesn't let me... do you think all the rooms that are set aside for free dining have been booked? Have you had any success booking with it?

I got an e-mail also, after having received one on 3/3. I was curious, so I checked. They e-mailed me the same pin today that they sent on 3/3. Apparently they were afraid I'd deleted it accidentally since I'd not checked any dates for a couple of days ;)

I got an e-mail also, after having received one on 3/3. I was curious, so I checked. They e-mailed me the same pin today that they sent on 3/3. Apparently they were afraid I'd deleted it accidentally since I'd not checked any dates for a couple of days ;)

I got the both pins as well. I was hoping the second one would work for the end of September.

We have a cruise booked for August, but I really want to get back to WDW again. The only way BF to agree to a quick 4 day weekend trip, is if I can get a great price. I'm not having any luck yet.:sad2:

I hope the pin works for some lucky DISers.:yay:

I got this yesterday too! Yay! Except when I try to book with it... it doesn't let me... do you think all the rooms that are set aside for free dining have been booked? Have you had any success booking with it?

Got the same email yesterday. Added it to my existing reservation today and didn't have to change a thing as far as my room. I went through the online booking link from the email to use the PIN. There were lots of rooms for the time I was going as I was trying to see if I could upgrade my resort and break even with what I'd already paid. The Coronado was the only full one I could find for my dates (which is April 28 -May 4) and ASMu only had the family suites available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter