• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got CRT! Huge Thanks

excitedmomma

Mouseketeer
Everyone has to praise Lisa with me! :cheer2: She let me know that she was cancelling her CRT breakfast, so we got on the phone at the same time. My very nice CM, Carol, waiting with me on hold for 13 minutes while Lisa's was cancelled and grabbed it for me! Amazing! I'm :Pinkbounc off the wall here at work! And my dd will be on :cloud9: !

Thank you sooo much, Lisa! :hug:

Melinda

Wow! Congratulations! Please tell me all about when you get back. I'm going for the first time in Aug. Have a ball!

Melissa

Isn't it great!! Not only to have a terriffic DISer to help you get her canceled PS but for a CM at WDW to also help you get it!!

NOW THAT'S DISNEY MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::yes::

Girl, I am so Happy Dancing for you!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:jumping1:
CYE!

Lisa, You are AWESOME for doing that. :)

I've been watching your posts as you plan, and I'm excited for you. Your kids will have a blast. Happy planning.:earsgirl:

Thank you All!

You guys may be tired of seeing posts by Excitedmomma! Sorry, newbies have to learn and this board is the BEST!

I have this feeling after going once, we'll have to head back! ::yes::

I've had so much fun in the planning!

Melinda

These boards are just great for newbies, cause us "oldies" can give you pointers:p :p Wish they had these boards 10 years ago!!

Have a wonderful time!! We're right there behind you! (we might actually be)...

How long are you going for??

We'll be leaving WDW on 28th.:(
I hope you do get to come right behind us!!

But, oh my gosh! check out my counter! :hyper:
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter