Got Cinderella's Breakfast on the 1st Try!!

Octoberbeauty

Always in our hearts and in our prayers
Woohooo! I am so excited. It's our first trip to Disneyworld and I just booked Cinderella's breakfast for our trip. Got in easily, have an 8:10 ps. Yipee!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks for the advice from this board. :grouphug:

Well done! We videotaped when our girls were 4 and 8 years old and got to have breakfast in the Castle. They are ages 14 and 18 (soon to be in two months!) and they still love watching it :)

princessmomma said:
What day did you book and what time did you get?

April 26th at 8:10 am. I am hoping to get some great pictures with an empty park that morning. :flower:

I got in to!! :cool1: We won't be eating until 10:30am though. We aren't big breakfast eaters so I got a later one so we can have "brunch". My daughter princess: is going to be so excited. She is going to be 4 by then.

Brenda

Sister Spooky said:
I have two sons, ages 10 and 11. Do you think they would like this meal?

Do they like Cinderella and Princesses? You might want to check out the Chef Mickey breakfast for them. Maybe others that have boys and have been might have more ideas.

Brenda

:goodvibes :banana: :cheer2: SO HAPPY FOR LAST JUNE I DID TO MY AAA GIRL COULD NOT GET OVER IT, SHE HAS NEVER GOT IN GREAT FOR YOU , HAVE A NICE TIME

MARY IN PA ;)

Sister Spooky said:
They're not really into the Princesses, but I think they would like eating in the castle.

You might just like eating in the castle during regular mealtimes then and not have to worry about booking the breakfast.

How do you get seating for this Breakfast I heard it was hard if not impossible...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter