Got BCV at the 7 month window!

Divamomto3

<font color=CC99FF>The Tag Fairy advises you to lo
Our plans for our August trip are complete! The first 5 nights we will be at SSR in a 2 BR (our home) on points, the next 3 nights we will be at the BWV on a cash ressie with the DVC discount, and the final 3 nights we will be at the BCV 2 BR on points. I LOVE DVC! I hope to stay in all the DVC villas and all of the deluxe hotels. I'm thrilled to have gotten BCV at the 7 month window.

Congratulations and enjoy your trip!! You will love BCV, I know I do. I am hoping to get VWL at 7 months from Oct 6 to the 13th.

I called today to switch VWL to BCV - got the 1st 3 nights - will call the next 3 mornings to change those
and last wk I changed our 1st 3nights Riverside to Wilderness Lodge

think we may be seeing you there

Hi,

Congrats & have a great time!!!

Allison

Divamomto3 said:
Our plans for our August trip are complete! The first 5 nights we will be at SSR in a 2 BR (our home) on points, the next 3 nights we will be at the BWV on a cash ressie with the DVC discount, and the final 3 nights we will be at the BCV 2 BR on points. I LOVE DVC! I hope to stay in all the DVC villas and all of the deluxe hotels. I'm thrilled to have gotten BCV at the 7 month window.

If you don't mind my asking did you book a 2 bedroom cash ressie with DVC discount and if so what was the rate. I have never used the cash discount and wondered about the cost.

Sammie said:
If you don't mind my asking did you book a 2 bedroom cash ressie with DVC discount and if so what was the rate. I have never used the cash discount and wondered about the cost.

No, I booked a studio for 3 nites as a cash ressie....it was $221 plus tax at the BWV. Don't flame me...my baby will be fine on his mini blow up sleeping bag for 3 nights. He and his sleeping bag are only 36" tall. We won't be in the room except to sleep. The other 8 nights, we have a 2 BR all on points.

newholidayx2 said:
I called today to switch VWL to BCV - got the 1st 3 nights - will call the next 3 mornings to change those
and last wk I changed our 1st 3nights Riverside to Wilderness Lodge

think we may be seeing you there

See you there! Can't wait!

Looks like we are on a pretty similar vacation schedule Divamomto3! ::yes::

We also tend to move around a bit! Starting out at VWL, then off to Vero, returning to BCV and then enjoying the last couple days at a Universal Resort (shhhh, don't tell the Disney police! :teeth: )

Hope to see you there! :)

Tagrel said:
Looks like we are on a pretty similar vacation schedule Divamomto3! ::yes::

We also tend to move around a bit! Starting out at VWL, then off to Vero, returning to BCV and then enjoying the last couple days at a Universal Resort (shhhh, don't tell the Disney police! :teeth: )

Hope to see you there! :)

Hey Tagrel...my countdown is 20 seconds ahead of yours! LOL :cheer2:

See you there!!!!

Looks like we'll be there about the same time too. Just finished making my ressies last Friday. We'll be in a BCV 2 BR from 8/15 to 8/21, then a few days at the Vero Beach resort. Can't wait...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter