Got back last week-I do have pictures to share!

disnaholic

<font color=red>Hey HUSBAND, hands off my tag!!!</
We got back last week. We had a great time except I got really sick and we had to leave a day early :sad:
At least it was at the end of the trip and not the beginning!
I have some pics to share, sorry if some of them are repetitive. There are quite a few of POFQ and a few exterior POR and lots of park pics + Wishes!! Just click on the link below and then click on the 1st picture and it will give you a slideshow type way to view them!

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=65863546106&page=1&sort_order=0

sorry you got sick and had to leave early that happened to me in 89 a real bummer

i can't seem to get the link to work ( maybe it's just me)

anyone else see the pictures
i need a DISNEY fix so new pics is always helpful

hope your feeling better now::yes::

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them. It makes me want to be there now!

Thanks! Great pictures. It didn't even look too crowded. I am even more excited to get to WDW after seeing some of the great places that you have shared. I especially love the topiaries.
Your youngest sure seems to be the life of the party. :) What a nice family!
Thanks for sharing.:wave:

Thanks for all of the great comments!! My youngest is definitley the life of the party, always!!

Wish I could see them. The link will not open for me.

Wow! Wonderful pics! POFQ looks great, I can't wait to stay there next year and yours are some of the best pics I've seen! Thanks!

Great pictures...thanks so much for sharing them. I am getting so excited to get back down to Disney and have some good times!

I just wanted to say that you have a hidden Mickey in picture #128 in the upper left hand corner. You can make out a nose (facing to the right) mouth and part of his ears!

I am in training for the Hidden Mickeys book that we will be bringing down for our trip in 14 days and thought that it was a great hidden mickey!

Have a magical day,
Korey

Awwwwwww, I wanna see. :( But I can't get the link to work either. :(

thx for sharing, great pics... I am still undecided if I should stay with my original res. of CS or should I go to POFQ? It is just the matter of the pool, my 2 little guys are pool rats, and they saw the slide at CS and said "Dad, can we stay there?" Anybody make a suggestion on this one...THX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter