• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got back from WDW a hour go...Any questions?

I'll go along with that assessment as well. We were there from the 8th to the 18th and a few of the days were just unbearable for us, some others weren't too bad. Perhaps it was just the parks were were in, I dunno but MK was the absolute worst. MGM, Epocot wre pretty good on the days we went and the AK was well, quite a zoo on Sunday the 17th...quite literally. :teeth: And yes, we were stupid and followed the advice of another website and went on Saturday the 9th. BIG BIG mistake. INSANE. Then we went to the MVMCP on the 12th, nice crowd level that night, but it was an utter zoo at the party on the 15th. It was sold out that night but in my opinion they sold WAY WAY WAY too many tickets for that party to be enjoyable for the extra $ it cost. We were gone by 10:15 we couldn't stand it any more and the others leaving with us on the monorail were saying the same thing. A few of them we spoke to were locals as well so I'd expect they have seen many-a-crowd levels.

Usually by this time I'm sad to be gone and planning a trip back but some of those crowds are making me step back and breathe a bit first. It was a far cry from the same time of year 3 years ago.

I was there the 10th to 15th and found the parks almost empty. Walked on many rides. Waited no more than 10 minutes for some. Soarin was only 40 minutes at peak, so I used FP. My trip was the best I have taken as far as crowds. I have to give credit to Tour Guide Mike though. His advice for which park to be in each morning and evening is priceless. He even recommends which MVMCCP to go to. I am sure that my trip would not have been the same without his advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter