Got August 11 GTY Room Assignment

shburks

DIS Veteran
Anyone else? We have an assigned 8A (5522) but were waiting on in-laws GTY. Booked a 9D and actually got a 9D...I haven't heard of ANYONE actually getting the category they actually booked. :) We were a little surprised since there are so few 9Ds that they actually got one.

Cabin 8504

Although it doesn't seem to bas common lately, traditionally I think more people are assigned rooms within their category than not. When I had a 8B GTY I was assigned and 8B that I didn't like the location of so i changed to 8A GTY and was then assigned a 5B. Seems like it's luck of the draw and how full the sailing is, number of people in your party etc.

I go on July 21st and I don't have my room assignment yet (I got a 9D GTY as well). I wonder how you got yours so early.

We are on the 7/14 Fantasy and have not got our GTY assignment yet...keeping our fingers crossed we will get it very soon so we can start looking at where our room is on the ship.:cheer2:

We were in cabin 8504 on the Dream last summer. We LOVED it! The cabin is in the corner and it is HUGE! The porthole is slanted and you have to really try to see out of it but the size of the room made up for it. We were also GTY for a 9D and got a 9D. My husband was very impressed with the cabin and said we got lucky and we probably wouldn't be able to get a cabin like that ever again! :) Enjoy your cruise! :goodvibes

We were in cabin 8504 on the Dream last summer. We LOVED it! The cabin is in the corner and it is HUGE! The porthole is slanted and you have to really try to see out of it but the size of the room made up for it. We were also GTY for a 9D and got a 9D. My husband was very impressed with the cabin and said we got lucky and we probably wouldn't be able to get a cabin like that ever again! :) Enjoy your cruise! :goodvibes

Good to know! It's actually the in-laws cabin so I hope they like it. :)

I go on July 21st and I don't have my room assignment yet (I got a 9D GTY as well). I wonder how you got yours so early.

I have no idea and was quite surprised to see it so early. I have been checking for them (in-laws!) off and on but not really expecting to see anything until July. Last night was our 75 day period for booking activities/boarding and when I logged in for them, there was a stateroom. I don't know...

for the 8-11 fantasty

we booked an 8C and thats what we got which it fine

I like the location though--its starboard--near the aft--actually its the last

OV before the veranda rooms start

so all sounds good--just waiting now for the next 74 days!!!

thats the hard part!!

We are on the Fantasy 7/14 and we still don't have a room assignment yet. I'm hoping once we hit 30 days out we will.

We have had our GTY Cat 9B stateroom since the day we booked 18 months ago.

I check every so often, and it's still the same stateroom. Wonder why we got ours so early?

Happy sailing to all, Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter