Got AOA Free Dining!!!

I had been checking everyday to see if they added AOA to FD ever since I noticed that they added AOA to the list of resorts to pick from. I had not checked yet for today until I saw your post. Glad you were able to get AOA. Hopefully that will add the next week. My dates are 20-29 so fingers crossed. :-)

I was checking daily too. Sure hope it becomes available for you too.

Soooo excited!! Was able to switch from ASMu to AOA with free dining...Lion King family suite!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: does anyone have. Link to anymore pics of the Lion King suites?? I've seen tons for Nemo but not LK.:confused3

Congratulations!! I am staying there in Aug and now it is available for FD too...but I already bought our YES tickets. :( Oh well. Maybe next year. I wonder what the chances of them having any room discounts will be for Aug? Do they ever do room only discounts in Aug? Fingers crossed.

What are YES tickets? Thanks.

The suites are all available for Aug 25th with FD which is the start date of the offer. I took a look at the pricing just for curiosity and they are almost 3K more than my standard room at Pop for my vacation. I don't need a family suite and will be staying put at Pop!

I just called to switch to the Little Mermaid section for the last week in September. I was told by a very friendly cast member that they are not booking any rooms in the LM building yet. They were planning on them opening by the end of the year, but are now ready for mid-September.. . . just not booking yet. He also said that maybe they released a few rooms early and it never hurts to try calling again. Is it worth it to call tonight to get a different cast member? Or will I most likely get the same response?

I'd call again. I swear I read on here someone who booked a LM room for December a week or so ago. I think they are booking, but maybe not a lot of rooms? I have found that some CMs just don't know as much as others.

I wish I were staying in one of the Little Mermaid rooms w/ free dining!

I just called to switch to the Little Mermaid section for the last week in September. I was told by a very friendly cast member that they are not booking any rooms in the LM building yet. They were planning on them opening by the end of the year, but are now ready for mid-September.. . . just not booking yet. He also said that maybe they released a few rooms early and it never hurts to try calling again. Is it worth it to call tonight to get a different cast member? Or will I most likely get the same response?

That CM was wrong.:sad2: There was a whole write up in the Disney Parks Blog about the rooms being able to be booked at least a week and a half ago. Call back.

HOWEVER, if you are specifically wanting to book LM with FD, you may be out of luck. Some have reported that nothing past Sept. 22 with a check-in date of Sept 15 was available. That doesn't mean it won't be in the future, just that there might be some type of glitch in the system.

Soooo excited!! Was able to switch from ASMu to AOA with free dining...Lion King family suite!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: does anyone have. Link to anymore pics of the Lion King suites?? I've seen tons for Nemo but not LK.:confused3

Some concept pics here
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/...revealed-for-disneys-art-of-animation-resort/

one here
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2011/...family-suites-featuring-four-familiar-themes/

few more here
http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/articles/suite-themes-disneys-art-animation-resort

What are YES tickets? Thanks.

Disney Youth Series Tickets. Look up disneyyouth.com. They offer classes for kids in the parks, and then you get a discounted ticket package for your family. It actually saved us a LOT over buying them from Disney directly, or thought UT. They are nontransferable though and nonreturnable. They are a great deal if you know exactly when you are going and can get a room discount.

I also was able to book a LM room Sept 15-22 with free dining! We are super stoked! I was able to change reservations, no problem. It only cost just a little more $$, but totally worth it to me!

I'm trying to get a hold of my TA to see if we can switch to LM with FD, we are there the 16-23, I think some people were having trouble with those dates. Still, worth checking. If only it weren't so expensive to switch our flights! I'd go 15-22 too! lol

Holy crap! I just went on the website to price us switching to AoA and its over a thousand dollars more than our stay at POR! For $500 more we can switch to the YC or BC! That's ridiculous!

i also checked for our dates and it is available.

However, it is so much more expensive than what we are already paying for our CSR stay for sept 21-29 with a 6 day ticket with hopper and free dining.

The quick service is free and for the same exact stay it came up almost 3700 dollars with the quick service.

we have the Plus dining plan and are only paying 2899. if iwas to upgrade to the plus dining at AoA it would be 4100. we can stay at a deluxe for that price.

I understand its new and all but I will def wait for it to be alittle better in pricinf or for a pin before paying the extra 1100! sheesh

I was super thrilled to book a Little Mermaid room with free dining this morning for the dates of Sept 15-22 as well. I wanted through the 23rd but they only would do Lion King for those dates. But it covers both mine and my DS's bdays so thats awesome! Especially excited since my TA told me all Lil Mermaid rooms were gone with this deal by last night. They must've opened some more this morning. I booked at 6 am CT. I just checked and they are still available for the same dates. :cheer2:

How can you see what section you are booking? I am able to pull up the AoA suites under the FD offer but I don't see where it tells me LM, LK, etc. I would love to have LK or Cars (is that even available yet?)

The suites are pretty pricey, even with the FD discount. However, you get 2 bathrooms. So I am trying to decide which is better. We would upgrade the DP because I don't want QS.

I was super thrilled to book a Little Mermaid room with free dining this morning for the dates of Sept 15-22 as well. I wanted through the 23rd but they only would do Lion King for those dates. But it covers both mine and my DS's bdays so thats awesome! Especially excited since my TA told me all Lil Mermaid rooms were gone with this deal by last night. They must've opened some more this morning. I booked at 6 am CT. I just checked and they are still available for the same dates. :cheer2:

The Little Mermaid rooms didn't sell out right away. They only ever appeared for the 15th-22nd. Not sure it they weren't meant to be there at all or for some reason they aren't released for other dates yet. I'd keep checking to see if that changes and maybe you can add on your last night. You can make a room only reservation for that last night anyway probably and not have to move rooms. You wouldn't have free dining for that night though.

i also checked for our dates and it is available.

However, it is so much more expensive than what we are already paying for our CSR stay for sept 21-29 with a 6 day ticket with hopper and free dining.

The quick service is free and for the same exact stay it came up almost 3700 dollars with the quick service.

we have the Plus dining plan and are only paying 2899. if iwas to upgrade to the plus dining at AoA it would be 4100. we can stay at a deluxe for that price.

I understand its new and all but I will def wait for it to be alittle better in pricinf or for a pin before paying the extra 1100! sheesh

Holy crap! I just went on the website to price us switching to AoA and its over a thousand dollars more than our stay at POR! For $500 more we can switch to the YC or BC! That's ridiculous!

It only cost me $35 to go from POP to AoA but that's cause we got the Little Mermaid section and not the suites. For some reason it's only showing available for 15th-22nd.

I just called to try and switch during our dates (Sept 24-29) and was told that I could have booked a family suite with the free dining but the Little Mermaid rooms weren't available for these dates.
(due to the cost difference to a suite from our standard at Sports I opted not to change)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter