got a PS for Ohana's on New Years! now I have a ?

afsi3838

<font color=brown>Samantha Brown Rocks!<br><font c
very excited about getting this ps. It's the first time that we are doing ps and hoping that it will work out ok. my question for you guys is how do i go about getting a nice view? we have ps for 9:30 pm, know we're not gonna be there when the fireworks go off, but was hoping to at least have a decent view.
do you think we could show up earlier and get seated by 9 pm so we could see wishes? ahh, so many choices. we just want to walk after dinner to poly beach and watch the fireworks and bring in the new year.
any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated
(sorry post is very random, trying to think of a million and one ways to make this trip more special than the last)

We ate at 'Ohana for New Year's 1999/2000. We didn't want to be in a park for midnight as we were crowd-phobic and had two babies - so we chose 'Ohana. Loved it!

However, there were eight of us, so they sat us at a big round table towards the back of the restaurant. We had big windows near us, but all the palm trees obstructed any view!

The meal was fantastic (go back every trip now - DD loves the coconut ice cream). Your idea about heading down to the beach to watch the fireworks is awesome. Just have a plan for returning to your resort!

Enjoy!

thank you! have a great time on your trip too :wave:

Hey Afsi3838 - We'll be there NYE too, but earlier - 7:30 if I remember correctly. Showing up early for your PS and telling them you're willing to wait for a window table is probably your best bet. It's also probably best to prepared for the fact that the window seat might not work out after all. All of us loved 'Ohana last year (DS was 9 and DD was 6) - the food, service and activities were all great!

Cheers,

:wave2: Hey we'll be there too New Year eve:wave:

Our PS is for 8:20 I think, hopefully if we don't have a window
table we can go outside and watch the fireworks.

We have never eaten here so we are really looking forward to
it. I thought the atmosphere sounded just right for DD age 6.

Wintermom

I'll make sure to wear something green in case we run into each other. Have a great trip:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter