Got a Nintendo Wii

Well done! Must have been an exciting purchase - hope you have lots of fun once it arrives :)

AlanUK said:
No Wii for me today in the end :(

It was dispatched on time by Amazon last night but I had a bad feeling when I saw that they had used City Link as the courier company as I have never had anything turn up on time using City Link.......this turned out to be no exception :rolleyes:

I spoke to Amazon customer support and got my express delivery charge refunded but at the end of the day I would rather have had a Wii. Now I will have to wait until monday so that they can turn up and take it back to the depot whilst we are all out :sad2: and then I can collect it the next day.

I really wish they would send these things out with Royal Mail, it's so much more convenient!

Citylink are always the same, mind turning up late is not the worse thing i have heard about them.

Hi.

Sorry to hear you Wii didn't arrive Alan.Rest assured,you are in for a treat.Wii sports is amazingly good fun.The girls really love the bowling and the baseball is brillant fun.You have to pitch and bat and try to score as many home runs as you can.We purchased Wii Play yesterday but haven't played that yet.

Hope you get you Wii soon Alan.

Cheers

Jon.

Disney_Jedi_Jon said:
We've got the Wii which comes with a remote and Wii Sports plus Rayman Raving Rabbids and Zelda Twilight Princess.I'm just waiting for karen and the girls to come home from town before I set it up.All three games look awesome.If you haven't check out Raving Rabbids look at www.raymanzone.co.uk and check out the Rabbid videos.Bunnies can't cook eggs is my favourite.

I will let you know what it's like when we've all had a go.

Jon.
Sounds like you'll all be having a great time :goodvibes

I've got one on order and have done since the release date was announced but when I went for it I found out that I'm in the second wave expected next week. They're going on ebay for about £400 at the moment!!

That's a shame Alan ~ Hope you enjoy it when it eventually arrives.

Just spoken to City Link and they have no knowledge of any parcel for me?? :rolleyes:

So I phoned Amazon and they have admitted there is some sort of a problem between City Link and themselves that needs sorting out and to expect my delivery around the 14th, needless to say I am not impressed :furious:

I could have stuck with Royal Mail first class delivery and I'd probably have my Wii today. I have sent Amazon an e-mail asking exactly what the point of express delivery is!

Disney_Jedi_Jon said:
Hi.

Sorry to hear you Wii didn't arrive Alan.Rest assured,you are in for a treat.Wii sports is amazingly good fun.The girls really love the bowling and the baseball is brillant fun.You have to pitch and bat and try to score as many home runs as you can.We purchased Wii Play yesterday but haven't played that yet.

Hope you get you Wii soon Alan.

Cheers

Jon.

It all sounds good Jon, I as looking forward to playing Wii Sports the most I think, but I would be interested to know if any of the other games you have are worth a look?

Alan.

I am so sorry that you didn't get a Wii. I want my parents to get me one, but I doubt they will with all the No No No-ing they have been doing lately. Be sure to yell down the phone "Look, I am getting desperate. I want a wii!!!" :lmao:

I would of been rather jealous had it actually turned up though!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter