Got a new clippie!!!!

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
I hit 35lbs down today! It took 8 months but hopefully it will stay off. Just 20 - 25 lbs to go. I don't really have a goal weight set, I think the 130s would be ideal for me. I just hope it doesn't take me another 8 months to lose the rest!

Congratulations! You are doing a fantastic job!

That clippie looks so good on you but don't get used to it. Onward and Downward you go!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay:

that's awesome, magicalmom! :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :thumbsup2

Slow and steady wins the race, but I know it's hard to wait sometimes! It's taken me 2 years so far to lose 75 pounds, but the finish line is in sight for me now--I really feel I am in the final stage. It will happen for you too, just keep working it! :banana:

Thanks everyone! We are going on a cruise in May & I can't wait to finally feel comfortable in a bathing suit after all these years!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO, that is Awesome!

I really believe the harder we work for it the better it feels, GREAT JOB, keep up the good work

Onward and Downward

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter