Got a discount finally !!

dbail2

DIS Veteran
I just changed my reservation from the BWI to The Poly. I couldn't get the fall discount for the BWI and was paying full price. Well my calling every day finally paid off. I was able to get the Poly at the fall rate so I rebooked. Saved me $400 ...::yes:: So keep trying if you haven't gotten a discount yet they are opening up one by one...

Good job! What discount did you finally wrangle?

Same thing happened to me yesterday.:) Was booked at the WL, but really wanted the CR. Well, yesterday I checked on-line and sure enough rooms had opened up with the room only discount. When I called I got an even better deal with the AP discount.

I agree keep calling or checking on-line, ::yes:: rooms do seem to be opening up.

Cindy

Congradulations! We were there last month and loved it.
Already planning our trip for next August.:bounce:

MUFFYCAT
We were also there last August the 23rd thru the 30th at the Hawaii Bldg. Isn't it Great..We love the Poly...

How do you check online to see if more rooms open up? I'm trying to change hotels from a moderate to a deluxe....and there is nothing available but AKL.

Thanks!:wave:

I just kept checking every day on line clicking on the fall rate. I also called every day to see if the BAT code had any openings. Just keep calling..Good Luck..::yes::

Just go to Disney's official site and click on the fall rates. When that opens up put in the days you are looking for and the resort you want. It will tell you if it is available at the fall discount rate or not. It will show you just one catagory, so you may have to see if others are available.

I hope this helps.:)

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter