Got a box yesterady from Dsiney Destinations

I'm a total :hippie: at heart, so I found it wasteful and totally "non-green" BUT I also found it very cool! Love the flash drive and hubby who typically isn't excited about WDW thought the presentation was neat and the little booklet was cool because it was customized to our dates, resort, ect..

We got ours on Saturday. (Room only at POP in February)

Yeah I had that moment of "what a waste!" but at the same time that little package is going to help me pull off my surprise for the kids. So wooohooo!!

I was completely surprised today with my Disney package. after opening it and previewing before the kids ,I'm excited as always for our next trip. As far as what's on the drive, Almost nothing! it has two files which are links to MDE pages. I believe they are 4gb flask drives so after I give it to kids for Christmas it will make a good flash drive for vacation pics!! I bet Disney already thought of that!! Always nice to see new things for Disney!

:darth:

I have 3 reservations as part of a split stay in April. We received 1 package today for our final reservation, but nothing for our first 2. I wonder if we'll get them for those as well????

I'm expecting a number of christmas packages and my mom's been watching for them. She called and said I had a box and when I asked who from she said Disney :scratchin figured it was my MB (although I have until Jan to finalize it) or maybe my DME items, but she said "no it's some little round thing" I was like does it have a mickey head on it? "yes".

So I guess I get a flash drive.:thumbsup2

What's funny is I was part of the testing so I've already done a whole trip, and don't particulary need an intro video.

Oh well. Yea! Mickey Swag.

After posting this question yesterday about when would our magic bands arrive, a Incredibles box showed up yesterday with a booklet and just the Mickey Flash drive. Some people are complaining about being wasted money but it really fired up my family (and we are not WDW newbies) for us it was just one for piece of the magic!

Thanks Disney:thumbsup2

I sent mine back to Disney and am in the complete "waste of money" club.

I was part of the testing in October and did not get a flashdrive. I just booked another trip 3 days ago 33 days out from our trip. My magicbands say they are shipping today. I wonder if this time I will get a flashdrive.

Curious who they are sending them out to.

I was part of the testing in October and did not get a flashdrive. I just booked another trip 3 days ago 33 days out from our trip. My magicbands say they are shipping today. I wonder if this time I will get a flashdrive. Curious who they are sending them out to.

They are being sent to those who have reservations after January 5th as that is when the "test" portion ends and the MyMagic+ officially begins.

We got ours last week and I was excited. While I can see why people would consider it a waste of money I thought it was a great touch, it got us excited about our upcoming trip and I thought the magnet with our need to know dates on it was great

Got ours yesterday for a Spring Break trip that is Christmas present for the kids. DH & I snuck away to see what it was & he even thought it was cool! He wanted to check it out after the kids went to bed but I reminded him we should wait for the kids! :) The kids are going to have to "catch up" quick when they finally find out...

I got mine this week for a late Feb trip. Strange this was that although we are staying at GFV, the booklet was full of information about Old Key West . A hiccup?

I did NOT get the drive for my 'main' stay next month, but got TWO for the one night stays I am doing at BLT for marathon weekend (2 1 night stays for myself so I can decompress and try to get some rest while the other 8 of my family can be all loud and stuff at AKL :D)

They are being sent to those who have reservations after January 5th as that is when the "test" portion ends and the MyMagic+ officially begins.

So from that above, you are saying I should get one? My trip starts on Jan 11th.
Looks like I will receive my bands before the usb though cause my bands are scheduled to be delivered today.

Didn't plug in my flash drive but I did look at the booklet. There's a magnet in the back of it that has my window for online checkin and my arrival date printed on it....:confused3 . Like I'm going to forget either of those.

Honestly I mostly excited about the box.:lmao:

No, really. It's a cool blue box with a mickey head on it. Very sturdy. I like it!

I did NOT get the drive for my 'main' stay next month, but got TWO for the one night stays I am doing at BLT for marathon weekend (2 1 night stays for myself so I can decompress and try to get some rest while the other 8 of my family can be all loud and stuff at AKL :D)

What a great idea. I thought of it for a moment but thought I was being silly. Now I wish I'd done it.

So from that above, you are saying I should get one? My trip starts on Jan 11th.
Looks like I will receive my bands before the usb though cause my bands are scheduled to be delivered today.

I feel like if you were going to get it, you would have gotten it already. I got ours for the 7th and 8th arrivals weeks ago.

Honestly I mostly excited about the box.:lmao:

No, really. It's a cool blue box with a mickey head on it. Very sturdy. I like it!

It really is. It's like a small cigar box, and those boxes are great for keeping little things in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter