Gorillaz

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
anyone else like them?...my fav. song is 19-2000 (soul child remix)..the original one is too slow lol ...but i do like there song feel good inc.

I hust listened to a sample, and they sound okay.

i like them...feel good inc. has got to be a favorite, i do like their old stuff though..

their newest cd is a good one, but i'm not a huge fan.

DollfieDreams said:
i like them...feel good inc. has got to be a favorite, i do like their old stuff though..

i like that song.... the one cd they look super weird on the cover i dont kno wat the name of it is tho :confused3

Meh, I'm not a big fan. But they arn't half bad either.

i like feel good inc...that's about all i have heard....wait i heard dare didn't like it much tho feel good inc is one of my fav songs sooo yeah

Feel Good Inc. is good, but I'm still liking Clint Eastwood

feel good inc. is the only song of theirs that i've heard.. i think. i don't really pay much attention to who sings the songs lol.

feel good inc. is kind of an eerie song, but i like it alot. eerie is kewl lol

I like Feel Good Inc. and I've heard some of their older songs. I like them alot, but they are not my absolute favorite. :wizard:

i like feel good, inc. but my absolute favorite is Fire Coming out of the monkey's head. i love the story and words on that song.

Their alright... some of their songs are pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter