GoPro Tips - WDW/Universal

NaturalNine

Aussie Adventurer
Hi All

Only 2 weeks until our vacation to the USA, so excited!

Have just purchased a GoPro Hero 4 and wanting to make some compilation type videos from our vacation. Our last time in the USA we took a GoPro with us (Older one) and it didn't really get used that much other than when driving and skiing.

I am wanting to use it a lot more in the theme parks and also the streets of NYC when we eventually get there after Orlando.

What hints and tips can you offer? I know Selfie Sticks are banned, what other methods do you use for filming? We have a stroller, so was thinking of mounting to the stroller sometimes, and also using the chest mount on our eldest daughter.

I've seen this video (Below): How do you think he filmed this? I really like the perspective, think it'd be good for Mine Train, Exp Everest, Splash etc

Hi All

Only 2 weeks until our vacation to the USA, so excited!

Have just purchased a GoPro Hero 4 and wanting to make some compilation type videos from our vacation. Our last time in the USA we took a GoPro with us (Older one) and it didn't really get used that much other than when driving and skiing.

I am wanting to use it a lot more in the theme parks and also the streets of NYC when we eventually get there after Orlando.

What hints and tips can you offer? I know Selfie Sticks are banned, what other methods do you use for filming? We have a stroller, so was thinking of mounting to the stroller sometimes, and also using the chest mount on our eldest daughter.

I've seen this video (Below): How do you think he filmed this? I really like the perspective, think it'd be good for Mine Train, Exp Everest, Splash etc

I got some great clips from tower of terror and kali river rapids using a wrist strap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter