• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

google earth - disney in 3d!

all you have to do is download the free version of google earth, then type in "disney world" into search, and go from there! If you searh 'google earth' on the disney site it also has some instructions. Right now im "walking around" the magic kingdom!!!

I know, isn't it wonderful. I used it along with Robo's maps before my trip last week and it was incredible. I think it's been out for several months, I've had it for a while now. What I like, you can actually zoom waaaaay in, and walk down mainstreet like you're there. Not just main street but any pathway in the parks. It's addicting, be careful. =)
:thumbsup2

Ya I love checking out all the back stage places....like did you notice the garbage dump back to the right of MK?
You can see an old Monorail sitting there.

I have wasted so much time there...

I downloaded the update the first day it was released several months ago and I still cannot get enought of it!

I actually have created buildings that have been accepted into Google earth add-ons. They are all local, not WDW, but 3D imagery is kinda what I am going to school to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter