Goofy's Sky School

luckycharms2010

Mouseketeer
I know there has been no release date for the opening of Ariel but I'm looking at the plans for the CA expansion and it says Goofy's Sky School will open in 2011 as well... have any dates been released for it yet?

All these New things this year being scheduled for either spring or summer is why we decided to do Halloween this year even with delays hopefully everything will be open.

I was just at Disneyland and asked a cast member. I believe he said April for Goofy's and the rest including Little Mermaid was Memorial weekend.

If you look at the progress on miceage.... It looks darn close! I'd believe any cast member that said April just by the looks of things! :thumbsup2

If you look at the progress on miceage.... It looks darn close! I'd believe any cast member that said April just by the looks of things! :thumbsup2

GSS has a big problem. I'm not sure how quick it will go but they haven't redone any of the queing area. Though if you have dealt with construction, some parts of a job go fast and some drag on for days.

We really won't know for anything until Disney starts announcing grand opening dates. I don't see GSS, LM and the new dining area at that end of the park all opening on the same day, but it's possible.

GSS has a big problem. I'm not sure how quick it will go but they haven't redone any of the queing area. Though if you have dealt with construction, some parts of a job go fast and some drag on for days.

We really won't know for anything until Disney starts announcing grand opening dates. I don't see GSS, LM and the new dining area at that end of the park all opening on the same day, but it's possible.

Yea the paving work may be slow depending on how elaborate they plan on doing it... Also they are repaving Main St. right now so that takes presedence i guess! ;)

I was just at Disneyland and asked a cast member. I believe he said April for Goofy's and the rest including Little Mermaid was Memorial weekend.

I checked earlier this morning and it said about the end of April as you said. Now them actually getting it done by then?? Who knows, but it's nice to hope!! :goodvibes

Crossing my fingers for our Mother's Day arrival! I had originally seen end of April/early May somewhere. But I try to keep my expectations low so when it happens, I'm totally stoked instead of being disappointed when it doesn't haha.

well. "technically" Little Mermaid is ahead of schedule atm... but dont quote me on that...

Goofy's Sky School opens on May 25th, and from what I've read, Little Mermaid opens AND Star Tours REopens on June 3rd. Also, Splash Mountain reopens on May 27th. Always subject to change, of course, but GSS and SP are already on the Disneyland site's calendar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter