Goofy's Hat Shop - NOW CLOSED.

Hey Bob, I wish I had seen this thread sooner
I am interested in 1 green mickey hat and 1 Mad Hatter hat
Just tell me when you will be online and I'll meet up with you.

ty for easy trade
No, no - Thank you jedi! And also thanks to momof5wild1s, with whom I just traded.
I'll take two of you witch hats.. I'm on now if you're available.. Let me know.. I'm in my room Teddybaer's Cave.. But I'm in a queue to hang out in Ardies Magick Trade Room!
Teddybaer I've reserved two witch hats and I'm online now (and will be for a while longer today). I sent you a PM, let me know if you still want to trade.
Can i do a 5k spree for the malificent hat?
I'm sorry Dude, while you make a generous offer, I'm afraid I have to pass at this time. The two Mal hats I've got left are pending trades. If either of those are declined I'll let you know.

So I'm still pending trades with EyoreFANS12 (Mal Hat) and Princess_Angelica (Mal, Cowboy, Indian Hats). To them and anyone else, I'm online in VMK now, and will be for at least another hour or so... PM me if you'd like to trade.

OK just tell me if any of the offers fall through:) Also can i offer 2k spree for the Jafar Hat?
Sure, but can you wait until new pin next week (I already have a spree for this week) as there's nothing I really need right now. If so, you can have the Jafar Hat then. Cool?

Thanks for the hats Goofy .. how do you like my new look?

greensanta.jpg

Just need a pair of those green flips to go with :rotfl2:

Sure, but can you wait until new pin next week (I already have a spree for this week) as there's nothing I really need right now. If so, you can have the Jafar Hat then. Cool?

Ok i'll give you a 2k through kiosk if thats what you really want but i can't really do it today maybe sometime tomorrow?

2 witch hats @ 2k each please? i'm on right now, name is same as DIS name

If you're busy at the moment, I wouldn't mind waiting until tomorrow since I won't be on for much longer. PM me your availability and we'll set up a time please. Thank you!

BTW, if there aren't any more witch hats available, it's understandable. I just want to make sure I can buy 2. Thank you again!

Ok i'll give you a 2k through kiosk if thats what you really want but i can't really do it today maybe sometime tomorrow?
Dude, I'd prefer the kiosk. Tomorrow is fine.

If you're busy at the moment, I wouldn't mind waiting until tomorrow since I won't be on for much longer. PM me your availability and we'll set up a time please. Thank you!

BTW, if there aren't any more witch hats available, it's understandable. I just want to make sure I can buy 2. Thank you again!
I'm logging on now HowWeird and I've just PMd you.

1x Fourth of July Hat

I will pay through the quest kiosk or a shopping spree.
TY!

1x Fourth of July Hat

I will pay through the quest kiosk or a shopping spree.
TY!
Ok sorry almost forgot about you when would you want to do the trade

Goofy, that sounds good - I'd prefer through 2k through a Kiosk.

To both Goofy and Dude - I'll be meeting someone else to trade at 7p Pacific (VMK) time. So right around then works best for me. PM to make specific arrangments - please let me know your VMK titles and/or your room titles. Hope to see you then!

Bump for anyone else.

Bump - I'm online now for anyone that has a trade with me or that wants a trade. I figure I'll be on for about 30-60 minutes at least...

hiya, do you have anymore jafar or witch hats?

~thanks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter