Goofy's Giggle Gala and Pirate night?

Stimpy

<font color=red>Is a WONDERFUL Mommy! The TF says
What are kids doing on the Western about this? Are they dressing in their PJ's and changing into regular or pirate clothes after the Goofy thing? Or are they now just going in regular clothes? I know DS would love both of these things. He thought it would be so cool to be able to go to the clubs in his jammies! But with the Pirate party afterwards, he'd want to dress more like a pirate. I wish they could change the Goofy party to another night, it would be a little easier. :)

I don't think they had the PJ party on the same night as the Pirate night on our 7 night western cruise. Matter of fact I'm sure they didn't.

It was the same night on our Western cruise last October and it was a difficult decision. Our DS5 decided to wear regular clothes to the Goofy Giggle Gala, but later told us "most" of the kids were in pajamas. Although when I picked him up, I only noticed a few in pajamas - so it may have just been that he noticed those more. We really didn't have enough time between picking him up at the club and the start of the pirate party on deck for him to change, so we just went with his pirate hat (the one with the striped bandana and mickey ears) for the party. (He chose not to wear his pirate costume to the Giggle Gala because he thought it might be "weird" - he had seen the DVD over and over and the kids on that are in pajamas.)

I totally agree that having these the same night is difficult! Since we prefer late seating, DS had to choose between the pirate theme in the dining room and Goofy (he chose Goofy, but is considering skipping Goofy this fall for the dining room). For many 5-7 year olds both the Goofy Giggle Gala and Pirate Night are highlights of the trip - it seems a shame to put them on the same night and force them to choose between them.

pdarrah

It was on Tropical night in 2003 & Pirate night on our 12/04 cruise. We had early seating both times. DS went around 7 the first cruise & just wore his tropical clothes to the club & DH picked him up at 9:45 to go directly to the deck party. He decided to skip it & see the Incredibles on the last cruise.

How/where do you find out what special nights/activities are planned for you cruise? We are going on the special 7 night western in Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter