Goofy's Galley?

days-going-so-slow!!

Mouseketeer
I must have missed this somewhere. While I was looking at some of the new navigators I noticed that you could eat at Goofy's Galley which is located on Deck 9 Aft. Did they take out Scoops Ice Cream?

I don't know where Scoops was, but there is soft serve ice cream right next to Goofy's Galley. I ate at Goofy's every day. Fresh fruit and wraps :)

days-going-so-slow!! said:
I must have missed this somewhere. While I was looking at some of the new navigators I noticed that you could eat at Goofy's Galley which is located on Deck 9 Aft. Did they take out Scoops Ice Cream?

Yes, Scoops is now Goofy's Galley.

myboysmom said:
I don't know where Scoops was, but there is soft serve ice cream right next to Goofy's Galley. I ate at Goofy's every day. Fresh fruit and wraps :)

Just wondering, is it true you no longer serve yourself? Do you have to ask the servers for the food you want, such as the fruit? Do you help yourself to the ice cream?

Thanks for the info Verandah Man. I am disappointed about scoops, but now I am VERY curious about other changes that have been made in the last year. Have fun on your cruise. Lucky Duck!!

Jillpie said:
Just wondering, is it true you no longer serve yourself? Do you have to ask the servers for the food you want, such as the fruit? Do you help yourself to the ice cream?

Yes and it is WONDERFUL!!! :) I loved the panini sandwiches there! They make them fresh for you and will put whatever fruit you want on your plate. The ice cream is self serve for adults but there was a CM there to get it for the kids. I had lunch there every day last cruise. :)

346%3A3%3C949%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3233%3E3%3C%3A%3E247%3EWSNRCG%3D3233575789%3A%3B4nu0mrj

Yes, they serve you at Goofy's and at busy times at the ice cream station right next door. They also are serving at the buffets too. This is a big effort to cut down on illness being passed around.

They will give you as much as you would like. My only complaint at Goofy's is that the CM's working there worked a little slow- the line tended to be long and not move very fast.

Hi,

Ya'll must be talking about the Magic, cause' I just got off the Wonder in Feburary and it was the same as it always was, with Scoops ice cream and Goofy's hamburger/hot dog placed seperatly. I showed hubby ya'll's post and we figure this will change on the Wonder when they refurbish her later this year. So, hubby is now paranoid that they no longer offer hamburgers there...so do they at the new Goofy's Galley? Also, is the ice cream just as good with all the sprinklers and stuff still available?

Thanks!

Mmketeer said:
Hi,

Ya'll must be talking about the Magic, cause' I just got off the Wonder in Feburary and it was the same as it always was, with Scoops ice cream and Goofy's hamburger/hot dog placed seperatly. I showed hubby ya'll's post and we figure this will change on the Wonder when they refurbish her later this year. So, hubby is now paranoid that they no longer offer hamburgers there...so do they at the new Goofy's Galley? Also, is the ice cream just as good with all the sprinklers and stuff still available?

Thanks!

Pluto's still has the hotdogs, chicken tenders, & burgers. That is on the other side of the Mickey pool :) The ice cream no longer has the sprinkles available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter