Goofy's candy co.

m_fancher

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the make your own treats are still on the list for snack credits? I hope so, my kids love the rice krispie treats!
Thanks...

While we were there last week they had the make your own pretzel rod (1) with dip and 1 extra.
The cookie thing and the marshmellows but that was it.
We found it is better to use the snack credits on things already made.

We were there in September and we could get marshmallows or ginger bread cookie only...the rice crispie treat, pretzels and cookies were excluded from the dining plan.

I will say that you can get the premade mickey head rice cripsy treats with the choc. ears as a snack option. (those are so good!!!!!!)

I just got home on the Nov23-- and went to Goofy's on the 22nd the premade already to go Mickey Head are covered under the snack credit....the make your own ARE NOT a snack credit but they are just so good that I got a few for dessert for Thanksgiving--couldn't go home with out them! I think (If I remember correct) that the marshmallows are covered, that girl that works there that told me that has worked there for over 2 yrs now. but you never know things change all the time

Yeah, I just got back on the 17th, and, as of then, I was told that ONLY the marshmallows count as a "create-your-own" snack credit, and you only get ONE dip and ONE topping. :/ We just spent most of our credits on premade things, and didn't even worry about making our own. We got 3 premade chocolate pretzel rods for 1 snack credit, and they were very good. :)

Yeah, I just got back on the 17th, and, as of then, I was told that ONLY the marshmallows count as a "create-your-own" snack credit, and you only get ONE dip and ONE topping. :/ We just spent most of our credits on premade things, and didn't even worry about making our own. We got 3 premade chocolate pretzel rods for 1 snack credit, and they were very good. :)

I was also told Just the Marshmellow counted on the DDP when I went in October. It did seem quite busy at the time. Maybe they make the changes as to how crowded it is at the Create your own.

I think it depends on who is working in the shop at the time. But - even if they aren't included I am planning on allowing my kids to make 1 thing each and pay OOP just so they can have the experience.

As above they aren't any longer counting the rice krispie treats as snack credits so we paid oop but beware they aren't the same as they were even in February. At that time you were allowed multiple choices or toppings, now even if paying oop you are only allowed one dip, one sprinkles and one drizzle not the previous multiples.

I was very disappointed not to get more toppings than krispie lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter