Goofy Proposes, Fi Falls for Sleeping Beauty & we Celebrate our Engagement NEW 6/18!

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. It was really great to be able to follow along. It was so clear what a magical, wonderful trip the two of you had. And what a fantastic way to remember celebrating your engagement! I'll be sure to check out your PTR :)

Thank you so much for reading along! It truly was an honor to be to share it with all of you! :goodvibes

Would you think less of me if I said I teared up at your final thoughts????

Absolutely not!!! I was definitely trying to convey the emotions of the trip - and I think happy tears pretty much sums it up, so I guess I did my job getting the point across! :goodvibes Thank you so much for reading!!!

Courtney---I am being totally sincere when I say that this is the best TR ending I have ever read! I am so glad that you decided to start writing and I hope one day that we will be at WDW together so we can meet! You and your FI seem so nice and fun--I loved every minute of it!!

I know what you mean about AK. It looks so cool and interesting....but it does not scream Disney to me. Too much of a exotic feel?? I def. want to eat there one day to see it, but I don't think it is for us either! Next on our list is Beach Club and Poly! That is IF I can tear myself away from the WL :laughing:

Courtney,
Your trip report was so much fun to read- you did a great job conveying what the trip meant to you and Miguel!

Loved your final thoughts, some pretty useful reviews in there, too.

You bettah believe I'll be heading over to that shiny new PTR as soon as I hit 'submit' here :rotfl:

Courtney---I am being totally sincere when I say that this is the best TR ending I have ever read! I am so glad that you decided to start writing and I hope one day that we will be at WDW together so we can meet! You and your FI seem so nice and fun--I loved every minute of it!!

I know what you mean about AK. It looks so cool and interesting....but it does not scream Disney to me. Too much of a exotic feel?? I def. want to eat there one day to see it, but I don't think it is for us either! Next on our list is Beach Club and Poly! That is IF I can tear myself away from the WL :laughing:

Thank you so much! That means so much to me - I used to write a lot when I was younger (books and such) but I haven't had the time to do that in years - this has been a great way to ease back in to writing and I've so enjoyed it!

And thank you so very much for reading along - that would be awesome if we could be in Disney together at some point! I would love to meet you as well! :goodvibes

And your hotel wish list looks very similar to mine! :rolleyes1

Courtney,
Your trip report was so much fun to read- you did a great job conveying what the trip meant to you and Miguel!

Loved your final thoughts, some pretty useful reviews in there, too.

You bettah believe I'll be heading over to that shiny new PTR as soon as I hit 'submit' here :rotfl:

Thanks, Joyce! And thank you for reading - I've so enjoyed having you along for the ride! And I'm so glad to hear you'll be heading over to the PTR! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing!! I really enjoyed reading everything :-) So excited to follow along on your new report!!

Ohhh, Courtney---I love your final thoughts on your trip, and especially your list of memorable moments! :goodvibes

Do you know how excited I was to see a link for a disneymoon! I've already been over and posted! :thumbsup2

Ohhh, Courtney---I love your final thoughts on your trip, and especially your list of memorable moments! :goodvibes

Do you know how excited I was to see a link for a disneymoon! I've already been over and posted! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Michelle! :goodvibes So glad to see you've already been over to the new PTR! :woohoo:

awe yay!! that was great! i'm so excited to know that you guys are Disneymooning!! woohoo... going over to sub right ... NOW!! :) congrats on everything! <3

I am so sad your TR is wrapped up. I truly enjoyed reading it and you and your DF are so cute! How exciting that you're planning your Disneymoon! :) I am going to sub!!

awe yay!! that was great! i'm so excited to know that you guys are Disneymooning!! woohoo... going over to sub right ... NOW!! :) congrats on everything! <3

Thanks so much for reading! I'm glad you're heading over to the PTR! It's going to be fun to have you along for the planning! :goodvibes

I am so sad your TR is wrapped up. I truly enjoyed reading it and you and your DF are so cute! How exciting that you're planning your Disneymoon! :) I am going to sub!!

Thank you! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it! :goodvibes And I'm so excited you'll be checking out the new PTR!

Aww Courtney your final thoughts were so great! I loved following you around on your engagement trip through the freezing January temps! You did very well hiding it because you don't look cold in many of your pictures!

I'll be heading over to your PTR soon. I can't wait to hear all the wedding planning and disneymoon festivites to be planned! :goodvibes

Thank Courtney your final thoughts were great! I think the only way I'll stay in a Deluxe is if it's for free otherwise I'll stay at SoG. I loved the TR and I hope that you do another one some day! Hey maybe we can meet up this Christmas when I come home to GA!

Awww!! What a great conclusion to such a magical trip! I'm sad to see this TR end but I'm looking forward to joining in on your new PTR!!! :goodvibes

Aww Courtney your final thoughts were so great! I loved following you around on your engagement trip through the freezing January temps! You did very well hiding it because you don't look cold in many of your pictures!

I'll be heading over to your PTR soon. I can't wait to hear all the wedding planning and disneymoon festivites to be planned! :goodvibes

Thank you! And thanks so much for reading along! The cold temps definitely threw us a bit, but at least it made for a memorable trip! I'm so excited you'll be checking out the PTR! :goodvibes

Thank Courtney your final thoughts were great! I think the only way I'll stay in a Deluxe is if it's for free otherwise I'll stay at SoG. I loved the TR and I hope that you do another one some day! Hey maybe we can meet up this Christmas when I come home to GA!

Thank you! :goodvibes I'll definitely be doing a TR for our Disneymoon trip! I so enjoyed writing this one!

That would be so neat if we could meet up when you come to GA! :woohoo:

Awww!! What a great conclusion to such a magical trip! I'm sad to see this TR end but I'm looking forward to joining in on your new PTR!!! :goodvibes

Thank you, Becky! I'm sad that it's over too, but I'm definitely excited to get the PTR started!! :goodvibes

We'll have to keep in touch till then! Yeah I'm sure we could meet some where not weird like a Mall in ATL the only one I've ever been to is the Buckhead mall. I've never really explored ATL.

So any plans on when that Disneymoon will be???

We'll have to keep in touch till then! Yeah I'm sure we could meet some where not weird like a Mall in ATL the only one I've ever been to is the Buckhead mall. I've never really explored ATL.

So any plans on when that Disneymoon will be???

Definitely! Let me know when you're coming in! :goodvibes The Disneymoon will be next June - you should check out my PTR!

Great final thoughts! :goodvibes I was so excited to scroll down and see the link to your PTR! :woohoo: Heading over now...

Thanks, Denise! :goodvibes I'm so glad you read along - and even more excited you'll be joining in for the PTR! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter