Goofy Needs These Pins Please.

Thanks for the trade cja21.
Any teleport or invisibility magic by chance? Captains Quarter's Pirate Couch? Hmm, what do you have to offer?

Stop by my Inferno Offer room, I'm online now.

Heh, I have nothing then :) I don't know why though..

Heh, I have nothing then :) I don't know why though..
Oh I didn't mean you had to pick out of those items... Those are just ideas since I don't know what you have. What do you have to offer?

i offer explorers tent room code for
1x Pink Cap Baseball hat
1x Blue Cap Baseball hat

Sorry Rise, I have plenty of Explorer Tents. The pink baseball cap shouldn't be on my list, in fact I just removed it. It's buyable for 500 credits I think under Clother-Hats. After trading to No.me this afternoon that blue baseball cap there is my last. I'm afraid it's going to have to be for something off my wishlist.

Friday night bump. I've added some things to my wishlist and updated my offer list. Happy Weekend everyone!

Hi, Goofy_Bob!

I am interested in the following items from your trade list:
2 x 50th Mickey lamp
DLR quest mickey pumpkin
4x Prince Phillip's Briarstone
1x Galleon Stern Chair (from VMK Pin Card set)
1x Master Gracie's Grandfather Clock
1x Invisibility Magic (1 star)
2x Teleportation Magic (1 star)
2x Herbie Couch

I have a DLP Cheyenne Hotel Pin for trade. Was wondering what of the above items you would offer?

Thanks,
Fan :goodvibes

Hello Goofy
I am interested in magic:
X1 Bat Magic
X1 Invisibility Magic
X2 Teleport Magic

Could I get any of the above for my extra Dreams Pin?

I am interested in the DLR Grand Californian, how about a red scoreboard?

I offer a lounging lion and a brown cowboy shirt (with vest) for your grand californian.

Lion

Hiya Disneyfan_77! I would not trade the pumpkin, clock, or stern chair for a hotel pin, but any of the other stuff is up for consideration. How about a 50th Mickey Lamp and Briarstone for your DLP Cheyenne Hotel pin? If not that, what other 1-2 item combo might you consider?

No thanks to the offers from VirtuallyUnknown & WDWLIGHTNINGZ.

I offer a lounging lion and a brown cowboy shirt (with vest) for your grand californian.
I like that Lion, but can you make the Brown Cowboy Shirt with Vest a complete costume and add the Cowboy Hat, Cowboy Pants and Native American Boots that were just sold this last Halloween? If so, you have a deal.

Thanks all for these offers! Keep 'em coming people. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter