Goofy Candy Co.

I don't think they were over $4 or $5. We used our snack credits on them on our last night there.

Us too!! I believe they were under $5.00. We loved using them as our snack credit. They we're sooooooo yummy. Can't wait to get another one in 2008!
*RICE CRISPY MICKEY MOUSE WITH BUTTERFINGER* YUMMY!!

I didn't know you could use a snack credit from the DDP.

What items can you use them on?

Thanks.

Paula

Here is the "menu"... from 11/15/2007

P1010068.jpg

Specialty Apple $6.95
4 Marshmallows $2.25
"Krisped Rice Treat" $3.00

All $3.50--
3 Pretzel Rods
Dipped Fudge Cookie (I saw 2" approx. Oreos there)
Gingerbread Cookie

The Order Form...bigger so you can read it--
P1010070-1.jpg

Here is the Apple...it was huge!!

P1010095.jpg

My Pretzels-- 1 in each chocolate, 3 different toppings.
P1010098.jpg

We had THE most fun here. I did it OOP and I highly recommend it regardless of Snack Credit. It's plain ole fun!!

Not sure what The Cauldron is...This store is next to the pin trading store. It says Goofy's Candy Company all over it--inside and out. Name change maybe??

I just looked it up in my Passporter. Candy Cauldron is in the West Side and Goofy's is in the Marketplace.

:thumbsup2 Had no idea there were two places. Not sure what the Candy Cauldron is like...it is listed as a show kitchen.

The Cauldron is a candy store. not a build your own. We went there last time and spent 11.00 on Jelly Beans ! OUCH !

i loved the rice krispy treat that i got there last july. i'm so excited to get another one this january. they really are awesome. i was afraid to ask for too many things. the woman who was making my treat asked me if i wanted anything else on them and then she started making suggestions. it was great!

I got the 3 pretzels just this past week and it was so good and a great use of a snack credit. I had all 3 dipped in milk chocolate, covered in Reeses PB cups and then drizzled in milk chocolate and caramel. Heaven on a stick.... :)

I think I could use my snack credits for anything $4 and under... brought some items home too, tried to make the majic last a little bit longer...

is Goofy Candy Co??? I WANT TO GO!!!

It's opposite the Rainforest cafe in Downtown Disney where the homeware shop used to be.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

As said the couldron is on Westside next to Magnetron and doesn't do create your own. It does however sell candy apples and various sweets (more selection than goofys of plain sweets).

It's opposite the Rainforest cafe in Downtown Disney where the homeware shop used to be.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

As said the couldron is on Westside next to Magnetron and doesn't do create your own. It does however sell candy apples and various sweets (more selection than goofys of plain sweets).

Oh and didn't know that you could use snack credits! Typical I ended up wasting mine in Jan on bottles of drink that I could then not take on the plane with me back home!

I think I could use my snack credits for anything $4 and under... brought some items home too, tried to make the majic last a little bit longer...

Did they travel well, as we will be flying. How long would they last after they have been made?

I chose some cookies, rice crispy treats, fudge, and chocolate's. We had brought some ziploc containers (we put things we don't want the kids to get into in them in the room) and sealed them up in them, they were sturdy and worked great, helped to preserve freshness too. We went from fla in early oct to hartford ct and everything made it. You can even freeze the cookies and fudge to enjoy later. We still have some chocolates..
Here's a picture of the peanut butter cups after their arrival home.....

mmchoc.jpg

We would also get the ice cream cookie sandwiches in the food court with the cookie seperate so the kids could eat them easier, and took home a couple extra cookies, I think they were better than goofy's, well maybe not better, but a different type of cookie that I prefer...
hope this helps

I have to try the caramel apples , they look awesome :thumbsup2 Thanks for reminding me that I have to add a stop there to my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter