Goofy Candy Co. Create Your Own Treat review

ashleyrm

DIS Veteran
Oh My God - I got my first "create your own treat" tonight at Goofy Candy Co. at Disney Marketplace. Got the 3 pretzel rods. Dipped in dark chocolate. One covered with white and milk chocolate mini chips, one covered with butterfinger crumbs and one covered with peanuts and then all three drizzled with white chocolate. All for $3.73 with tax.

I am trying really hard not to eat all of them tonight, but it will take lots of restraint - they are delicious. The other selections that were being made (Rice Krispy treats, 4 marshmallows on a stick, large cookies, etc) looked equally yummy. If you like this type of treat you must give this a try!

By the way, the pretzel rods are just plain old Rold Gold pretzels in the same bags one buys at the grocery store.

I had my first Goofy treat in December -- also got the 3 pretzel rods! It was awesome! I can't wait to go back to DTD for another one! Enjoy - I'm jealous (of your treat and where you are!)

I am a sweet fanatic and it took me 2.5 days to eat all 3 of my pretzel sticks! They were incredible - I am for SURE trying them again this year!

I had my first ones in January. I had the pretzel rods and a rice krispie treat covered in dark chocolate and caramel...and they loaded on the caramel. They were so good!

I LOVE Goofy's Candy Shop :)

And I heard that for the pretzels for one snack credit you only get one pretzel. But I've never been on the DDP, so I can't be certain, it's just what I've heard. Honestly though, it's totally worth it!

I LOVE Goofy's Candy Shop :)

And I heard that for the pretzels for one snack credit you only get one pretzel. But I've never been on the DDP, so I can't be certain, it's just what I've heard. Honestly though, it's totally worth it!

Hi,
I was going to get the 3 pretzel sticks as my snack credit, but I was told that they changed it to one stick for a snack credit. In 2007, it was 3 pretzel sticks for one snack credit. It wasn't worth it and even the CM behind the counter agreed with me. It's cheaper to buy just one pretzel stick, since I could get a more expensive snack with my snack credit.

We were at Goofys twice last week. Both times we ordered the pretzels and were given 3 for the snack pretzel. In fact...the pretzels are priced for 3. There is a large sign on the window...There is no option listed for getting only one pretzel.

You order three on your order form (they each can be dipped differently)...they are made and placed in a white box which is sealed with a sticker that also sticks your order form onto the box.

You then have to go to the other side of the store and the items are rung up. I always tell the cashier how many snack credits I'm using and they ring it right up. I guarantee you will get three pretzels :)

But the dipped rice Krispy Mickeys are even better :thumbsup2

We were at Goofys twice last week. Both times we ordered the pretzels and were given 3 for the snack pretzel. In fact...the pretzels are priced for 3. There is a large sign on the window...There is no option listed for getting only one pretzel.

You order three on your order form (they each can be dipped differently)...they are made and placed in a white box which is sealed with a sticker that also sticks your order form onto the box.

You then have to go to the other side of the store and the items are rung up. I always tell the cashier how many snack credits I'm using and they ring it right up. I guarantee you will get three pretzels :)

But the dipped rice Krispy Mickeys are even better :thumbsup2

Hi
It's good to know that you'll still get 3 pretzels for a snack credit. The CM behind the counter said it was only one pretzel stick for the snack credit. I didn't see any sign, but I wasn't really looking for one.

You all are making me hungry.... I want to make sure we visit the candy store!!

We were there last week and I got the marshmallow stick and DS got the gingerbread man (pics in dining review thread) .....now I'm kicking myself for not getting the pretzel rods too! :sad2: I LOVE marshmallow candy so of course that was my 1st choice but I should've also gotten the pretzels. Oh well, next time for sure! :thumbsup2

...and yes, I'm almost positive that you get 3 pretzel rods for a snack credit. :)

Oh I can't wait to get there! I think i'm just gonna pack pants that are a size bigger because I won't make it out in the same ones I go in with :rotfl:

Oh I can't wait to get there! I think i'm just gonna pack pants that are a size bigger because I won't make it out in the same ones I go in with :rotfl:

It's sad, but when we go on vacation DH & I usually plan it out so we wear our tighter fitting close early in the week, and leave the looser ones for the end. :laughing:

I love Goofy's :) I used a few snack credits here as well as Disney rewards....3 pretzels became 3 souveniers:) I am sitting here drooling...my Spec. K bars aren't cutting it for me:)

Ooooooh! Just love the pretzel rods dipped in milk chocolate, rolled in crushed peanut butter cups, and drizzled with caramel. Love these so much, I'm afraid to try the Rice Crispy Treats, I just might want both!!! When we were there in January we went the day before we were ready to leave so we brought them home. It made us feel like we were back at WDW when we ate them those next couple of days. Can't wait till May!!!

Cyndi

I can't wait to go to Goofy's - Mickey gingerbread cookies, caramel apples
& choc covered marshmallows. Yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter