Goofy at the Wedding

As some of my friends would say isn't that the groom? Sorry, I've heard that one a few times since I have told people that we are having a Disney Wedding. :rotfl2:

Yeah, I used to hear that a lot... "so is Goofy going to be at the wedding". Got old. :confused3

My girlfriend had Goofy at her Disneyland Wedding and he rocked and looked so sweet in his tux - I'll see if I can get a picture - but he's dressed the same for WDW too and I have seen him in pictures it's just they're not mine to share :(

gradtchr said:
As some of my friends would say isn't that the groom? :rotfl2:

I am VERY PROUD to say that yes, Goofy is the groom for my wedding! :rotfl:

I have a few great shots of him at my wedding. Will retrieve and post later today!

We plan on having Goofy at our wedding because he's my fiance's favorite. I saw pictures of goofy at a wedding online somehwere...I'll see if I can find them again. The thing I hear the most when I tell people that I want a Disney wedding "So Mickey is going to marry you two."

Aaah, yes, I too have heard those “hysterical” jokes about 1,000 times. People think they are sooo funny, and they all think they are the first one to come up with that joke!

Yes they do. I have also heard the Mickey statement a million times too. What's a person to do except smile and go ha ha good one. Then leave and roll their eyes.

All I get is "For that much i'll put on a costume!' I'm like you really haven't got the magic have you. You don't have to be a child to believe they are real and not just people in suits.

It's our day and I'll have whoever I want there.

Oh my god, I've had so many people tell me that they are going to show up at the wedding wearing Disney costumes of some sort (Mickey seems to be the most popular, although I've also gotten a few Tinkerbells too).

Here's something else ridiculous.....my mom works with a witch who is *convinced* that just because the wedding is on Disney property, anyone with a Park Hopper can just show up for the wedding and attend the reception as well. Like the wedding is some sort of park attraction :rotfl: She has warned my mom that people we don't know WILL be showing up. My mom just says, "yeah, ok" and quickly walks away from the crazy lady, lol.

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter