Goody's Kitchen @ dinner

mrsashbaugh

Earning My Ears
For those of you who have gone to GK at dinner, has Minnie Mouse been there? I've known from a couple of people that she has. I'm wondering how often she shows up. Also, is there a lot more characters than their brunch time? We go Monday night and wondering what to expect. Thanks! :)

When we went Minnie was there, along with Pluto, chip, and Aladdin. Of course we saw Goofy at the entrance.

Minnie was there when we went in October for dinner as well.

I didn't see her either time we went for breakfast.

I've seen her both times we went for dinner at Goofy's.

IMG_2076_zpsede17ff4.jpg

Maybe she is not at breakfast because she is hosting the Minnie and Friends breakfast in the park?

PHXscuba

She has been devoting her time to Goofy's too for breakfast every other time we've gone in the last years. This year was the first time we didn't see her for breakfast.

I've seen her for dinner (last Dec), but I don't ever recall seeing her for breakfast/brunch. She must be busy running back & forth between Plaza Inn & PCH Grill. :)

Yay! So happy to hear that she has been there for dinner! We are going tomorrow night! Did I mention that I'm so excited??!!

I'm hoping that we have a great experience since I've seen from everyone you either love it or hate it. I'm hoping to say I love it!

We've had dinner at Goofy's once a year for the past 4 years and Minnie has been there everytime.

We haven't been to GK for dinner since 2010, but she was there when we went!! ;) Sounds like you will be seeing her tomorrow!! HAVE FUN!!

Super cute photo!

Thanks! It's one of my favorite pictures from our trip. I knew we were all wearing coordinating Mickey/Minnie shirts that day, but didn't realize how accidentally perfectly my girls were dressed until I saw the photo later! :goodvibes

PHXscuba

We didn't see her at dinner in may buy saw aurora, Mulan, chip, dale, Captain Hook, Pluto and goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter