goody bags

dpratt68

DIS Veteran
Help! I am trying to put together an inexpensive goody bag for two teens(13 & 15) who are going on the Disney Cruise. Is there anything they could use on board that isn't provided? any extras that would be fun? I have never been so any ideas would be great.

give each of them their own disposable underwater camera (about $5-6 each at walmart), an inexpensive lanyard ($1 at the dollar general) with a card holder for their KTTW card; candy for the movies, pirate patches/tattoos for pirate night; glow in the dark necklaces/sticks for nighttime, their own sunscreen, cheap sunglasses, favorite soda, big cup to get soda from deck 9 in....

Bubbles for the cast off party

Dollar bills for room service tipping

Magnets for their door

And I love the idea of the big cup for the sodas. We're taking our own with lids on them.

dpratt68 said:
Help! I am trying to put together an inexpensive goody bag for two teens(13 & 15) who are going on the Disney Cruise. Is there anything they could use on board that isn't provided? any extras that would be fun? I have never been so any ideas would be great.

pen and address book for sending postcards to their friends was one idea I saw put to good use.

After being on 7 Disney cruises I've seen some very shocked expression on parents faces when they get their final stateroom charges. I would tell you not to give them charging privileges on their KTTW cards.
I do think the arcade cards are a great idea, much easier to keep track of their spending.
Cash for them to spend on the islands you visit. Cameras to take pictures of their new friends that they are going to meet in teen club. Gum to share with their new friends. Teen magazines for reading when the new friends aren't around. If your teens are girls the coolest in style swim suits with wraps and sunglasses. For either boys or girls their own, snorkling gear if they are into that.

videogal1 said:
pen and address book for sending postcards to their friends was one idea I saw put to good use.[/QUOTE

Address books are great for place to put the addresses of the new friends they make too!

I think the ideas on here are aweome.

If the kids mentioned like to play cards buy them the new waterproof Uno cards or something equally as fun for children of all ages.

Check out walmart for the big cups. They have bubba kegs. They are excellent. You can put a little bit of ice in them in the morning, fill the cup full of pop and it is still cold (ice barely melted) 8 hours or more later.

We just used them on our 14 night repo and it was great. You don't have to keep making trips back and forth.

I hate to say it - but I would not recommend gum. Unfortunately, some teens don't seem to understand that it goes in the trash when you are done (I know it isn't all of them - but even a couple are a problem.) The problem is that it is incredibly hard to clean off once it has "set" and the ship's maintenance crew has enough to do without scraping off gum. This is the reason it isn't sold inside DisneyWorld - and even then it still seems to get all over the place just from the gum people bring in with them!

Maybe candy to share?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter