• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Goody bags

DissyMom

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this is where to post this.... So feel free to move.

A few months back people were talking about a website that filled backpacks with goodies for kids. They came in all different themes. Can't seem to find the thread. I'm looking to get one for my dd for the upcoming plane ride. TIA

Ah THOSE goody bags. Thought you were talking about something else. :laughing: Anywho...

I'm not sure of the place that you were talking about, but we've always done goody bags.

If you decide that you want to do them yourself, you can check out some cheap stuff at Family Dollar/Dollar Store/Wal-Mart.

I think that part of the fun is stuffing goody bags. :goodvibes

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I'd also like to know where I could order something from. My dd is 12 so I don't know if I'd be able to sneak something past her at check in for them to leave in the room.:goodvibes

hope this helps:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/celebrations/customizations/

Celebrate Today! Party Favors
Dining ExtrasSpecial Experiences
Add a little magic and transform your dining into an instant party with any or all of the following festive options, a goodie bag that contains a Mickey party hat, fun game, coloring book and crayons, or a deluxe goodie bag that has all the goodie bag components, PLUS a magnet activity set and Mickey shaped straw all in a special celebration tote. No notice is necessary; available at most Family table service locations.

Is this what you are looking for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter